NYC Junkie - Your Help Is Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC Junkie - Your Help Is Needed

Could someone head over to Roto Rooter's place and check the carbon monoxide levels in his home.
    "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
    - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
    - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

don't worry it'[s not carbon monxide juste whiskey. i figured hurricane on te way might as well drink it away

Comment

i really love you guys. you amy not have the same views as wme but we are a intenternt faimly. i'd defend ou guys to the death

Comment

Originally posted by Roto Rooter View Post
        i really love you guys. you amy not have the same views as wme but we are a intenternt faimly. i'd defend ou guys to the death
        Roll back onto your hand and leave me out of your fantasy ya wanking half-wit

Comment

frank frank come on bro we are more simliar tha you think

Comment

Nullie has been sent to track him down

I too am waiting for the hurricane - neither my school, nor my son's school have been closed YET

Comment

io don't hva any pets but if i did nullie wouldhave 100% authority over them **** this hurricane

Comment

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
                Nullie has been sent to track him down

I too am waiting for the hurricane - neither my school, nor my son's school have been closed YET
                don't wait fot the goven't to shut it down. prot5ect your faimly.

Comment

I take comfort in the fact that RR's suicide pool name on RJ is "Survivorman"

finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                  own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                  won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                  RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                  C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                  1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                  OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

don'ty worry i',m onna live. Life is great due

Comment

I hate them Mets but at least i have the giants. Dlllas teas suck balllllls

Comment

This one is gonna hurt in the morning.
                        "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
                          This one is gonna hurt in the morning.
                          no dount about it. gonaa hurt but hopelyllu we get throught heweather

Comment

public transportaition is SHUT DWON, your're ****e if the hurricane i=hits and you don't habeve a car

Comment

screw the storm surge lets watch some puppeis

Explore.org is the world's leading philanthropic live nature cam network and documentary film channel. Our mission is to champion the selfless acts of others, create a portal into the soul of humanity and inspire lifelong learning. Watch nature unfold live right now!

Explore.org is the world's leading philanthropic live nature cam network and documentary film channel. Our mission is to champion the selfless acts of others, create a portal into the soul of humanity and inspire lifelong learning. Watch nature unfold live right now!

Comment

Working...
                              X