Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once in a lifetime opportunity. Woo Hoo!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once in a lifetime opportunity. Woo Hoo!!

On Oct.31 the Bulls will play their season/home opener.

I have been invited to the game... COURTSIDE SEATS!!!

I have been blessed to have attended many Bulls games in my lifetime, but never on the court. I do not know anybody that has tickets. I only know of a couple of people who have ever sat at courtside.

A friend of mine works for a company whose purchasing agent would normally get the tickets (once or twice a year). The P.A.'s wife said he can't go because he has to take his kids trick or treating. So the supplier offered them to my Engineering friend, who invited me. I said yes.

Courtside, west foul line TV camera side.

Woo Hoo!!

"I only know of a couple of people who have ever sat at courtside."

you'll have a great time.
    at times at United Center, I used to get "stuck" front row behind the basket, and every timeout, the LuvaBulls cheerleaders were just about popping out onto my laptop. A little awkward when you're engaged and your gal is in the stands!

No other major sport compares in terms of how close you get to the action - the NBA is the one.

can't recall their layout anymore - is that the side the benches are on? mixed blessing unless you are well over 7 feet tall, lol.

Chicago Stadium courtside was "raw" - felt like you were at the edge of a gladiators pit, and the crowds seemed ready to storm the court. one playoff game, some Knicks and Bulls wound up tussling into the stands and the place went crazy.

United Center is a LOT more corporate, but the buzz will still be terrific. I'm very happy for you.

Oh, and if you catch an errant pass out of bounds, you have to throw it back - even if it's tossed out by a Bull.
    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Thanks. We will be opposite the benches.

I was at that Knicks, Bulls game when the fight went into the stands. I had nose bleed seats. I went to about 70% of the home games from Jordon's Sophmore Season until the Basketball Strike of 98.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        Thanks. We will be opposite the benches.

I was at that Knicks, Bulls game when the fight went into the stands. I had nose bleed seats. I went to about 70% of the home games from Jordon's Sophmore Season until the Basketball Strike of 98.
        Was this old Gregg? I can only imagine the profanity

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
          Was this old Gregg? I can only imagine the profanity
          There may have been some salty language used.

Comment

very nice. I don't care for the NBA, but I wouldn't pass up on those seats

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              On Oct.31 the Bulls will play their season/home opener.

I have been invited to the game... COURTSIDE SEATS!!!

I have been blessed to have attended many Bulls games in my lifetime, but never on the court. I do not know anybody that has tickets. I only know of a couple of people who have ever sat at courtside.

A friend of mine works for a company whose purchasing agent would normally get the tickets (once or twice a year). The P.A.'s wife said he can't go because he has to take his kids trick or treating. So the supplier offered them to my Engineering friend, who invited me. I said yes.

Courtside, west foul line TV camera side.

Woo Hoo!!
              I'm very confused. How is this a trick religious question?

Just kidding.... sounds cool, Gregg.

Comment

Have fun, Gregg!! For those kind of seats, I'd go to a NBA game!
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                  I'm very confused. How is this a trick religious question?

Just kidding.... sounds cool, Gregg.
                  Ummm...duh...because if it is not a miracle how would you explain that I would ever get a chance to sit in these seats?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                    Have fun, Gregg!! For those kind of seats, I'd go to a NBA game!
                    Thanks, it should be a great experience.

Comment

Id rather sleep with scarlett johannson
                      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
                      X