Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
    Loved Hillary - hates Obama
    finds out Chick Fil-A are bigoted *******s - says he wants to eat there more often

This does not paint a good picture for you which is why I'll just assume you were trolling and move on.
    I never loved hillary and I've explained my preference countless times but you've always preferred your narrative.

If this had been something disgusting like McD's then I'd join your little protest but my comment meant I'd try to replace a customer lost by going there more often.
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
      Are the folks at Baseball Prospectus aware of your far-Left, Christian-hating views? Smithers, fetch me a quill and parchment!
      How else do you think I got the job?

I don't hate Christians - I hate hypocritical ones. LZ Granderson said it perfectly today

For all of the rhetoric about Christianity being under attack in this country, oftentimes it feels no one does a better job of hurting Christianity than the people who call themselves Christians.
      LZ Granderson: Christianity under attack? Often, nobody does a better job of attacking the faith than some people who call themselves Christians.

Comment

Are the folks at Baseball Prospectus aware of your far-Left, Christian-hating views? Smithers, fetch me a quill and parchment!
        besides, how far left can I be if I'm pro-death penalty?

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post

If this had been something disgusting like McD's then I'd join your little protest but my comment meant I'd try to replace a customer lost by going there more often.
          this explanation does not clear anything up

My kids LOVE going there for the playground and the food but I'm using this as an educational experience to explain to them that the owners are not accepting of all types of people and lifestyles including their Uncle Todd, or their Aunt Roxanne, or Miss Elena their teacher.

This is also why, despite the fun I had with them as a kid, my son will never be in the Boy Scouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
            besides, how far left can I be if I'm pro-death penalty?
            I dunno, I'm a pro-gay, pro-choice, pro-legalization, pro-ACLU, anti-death penalty, anti-military spending, anti-corporate welfare agnostic, and that makes me a right winger, apparently. It's all very confusing.
            "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
            "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
            "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Heh. Just Facebooked my gay friend Mike during lunch...

Me: So, will you hate me if I keep eating at Chick-Fil-A?
              Mike: Nah, just blow a gay after every sandwich, we'll be good.

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
              "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
              "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

I dunno, I'm a pro-gay, pro-choice, pro-legalization, pro-ACLU, anti-death penalty, anti-military spending, anti-corporate welfare agnostic, and that makes me a right winger, apparently. It's all very confusing.
                stop that right now! if you keep raising these types of questions I'm actually gonna have to pay attention to the details!!!

Just let me know if they're bad or good, okay?
                It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                  stop that right now! if you keep raising these types of questions I'm actually gonna have to pay attention to the details!!!

Just let me know if they're bad or good, okay?
                  Blow Jobs are always good.
                  If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Heh. Just Facebooked my gay friend Mike during lunch...

Me: So, will you hate me if I keep eating at Chick-Fil-A?
                    Mike: Nah, just blow a gay after every sandwich, we'll be good.

So, how committed are you to their chicken?

Comment

I dunno, I'm a pro-gay, pro-choice, pro-legalization, pro-ACLU, anti-death penalty, anti-military spending, anti-corporate welfare agnostic, and that makes me a right winger, apparently.
                      On this website- definitely

Comment

There was a company I tried to boycott because I didnt like their politics but I cant remember which company this was. I guess my boycott failed.
                        "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Nah, you're as non-committal to a particular party or ideology that I can think of on this site. You're very much a non-winger

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post
                            lol, yes. I'm in the mushy middle but on this website I'm apparently far right.

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post
                              This is representative of any fantasy baseball or critical thinking baseball community in general. As someone that works with many in the industry, it tends to be left-leaning with more agnostic independents than anything else.

Comment

Eh, this is all free market free expression and a perfect extension of Citizens United. Chik-Fil-A can express itself through the speech and spending of its owners/executives, and consumers can respond to that however they wish. If the Supreme Court and the Republican nominee all agree that corporations are essentially people entitled to unlimited free speech/political spending, then consumers certainly can reject to support a corporation based on its speech, including by spreading their views about a corporation's speech via social media and pressuring other corporations to speak by disassociating from the offending corporation.

Comment

Working...
                                X