Chick Fil-A Appreciation Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chick Fil-A Appreciation Day

I'm sorry, you don't like it when people call your favorite eatery what they are, fat ass Huckabee?

I have been incensed at the vitriolic assaults on the Chick Fil-A
    company because the CEO, Dan Cathy, made comments recently in which he affirmed his view that the Biblical view of marriage should be upheld. The Cathy family, let by Chick Fil-A founder Truett Cathy, are a wonderful Christian family who are committed to operating the company with Biblical principles and whose story is the true American success story. Starting at age 46 Truett Cathy built Chick Fil-A into a $4 billion a year enterprise with over 1600 stores. At 91, he is still active in the company, but his son Dan runs it day to day as CEO.It's a great American story that is being smeared by vicious hate speech and intolerant bigotry from the left.
    Close it on Sundays, good for you. If you admit to being intolerant of other points of view, you're going to get blowback.

It would be more appropriately titled "Homophobic Appreciation Day"

This topic is already taking up way too much of my Facebook news feed.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Mmmm, love Chick-Fil-A chicken sandwiches... :drool:
      "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
      "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
      "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

I love their food, but unfortunately I get sick to my stomach thinking that a portion of the money I spend to eat it goes to fund the furthering of inequality, bigotry and basic human rights violations so I tend to support my impending heart disease elsewhere.

Comment

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
          "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

Comment

Comment

I'll have to make sure I eat there more often.
              "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
                I'll have to make sure I eat there more often.
                bad troll

at least I hope so. If not, sure does explain some things

Comment

The Rays have Chick-Fil-A as a corporate sponsor. I'm crafting a letter to send to the team to ask they cut ties asap

Comment

I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                      bad troll

at least I hope so. If not, sure does explain some things
                      what does it explain? That I like going there?
                      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

ATLANTA—As part of its recent efforts to publicly align itself with fundamentalist Christian values, the Chick-fil-A restaurant chain announced today the debut of its new Queer-Hatin' Cordon Bleu sandwich that would be on sale in all of the company's 1,600 restaurants this Wednesday.In a press conference to reporters, company representatives said the homophobic new sandwich will include the national fast food chain’s trademark fried chicken filet wrapped in a piece of specially-smoked No Homo ham that would be topped with a slice of Swiss cheese and lathered in a creamy new Thousand Island-based Fag Punching sauce."The Queer-Hatin' Cordon Bleu is our company's way of showing our firm commitment to strong, Christian family values," said Chick-fil-A spokesman Robert Gary, before adding that the vehemently anti-gay rights sandwich comes served in a combo with waffle fries and a medium soda for just $6.95. "From the very first morsel of this savory meal to the very last bite, customers can envision gays burning in hell with their sodomizing cohorts, and know that our sandwich is on their side.”

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
                          what does it explain? That I like going there?
                          Loved Hillary - hates Obama
                          finds out Chick Fil-A are bigoted *******s - says he wants to eat there more often

This does not paint a good picture for you which is why I'll just assume you were trolling and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                            The Rays have Chick-Fil-A as a corporate sponsor. I'm crafting a letter to send to the team to ask they cut ties asap
                            Are the folks at Baseball Prospectus aware of your far-Left, Christian-hating views? Smithers, fetch me a quill and parchment!

Comment

Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
                              Are the folks at Baseball Prospectus aware of your far-Left, Christian-hating views? Smithers, fetch me a quill and parchment!
                              +1
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                              X