Breaking Bad Season Five

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking Bad Season Five

I'm so happy this show is back in my life. What an amazing first episode. Magnets bitch! An interesting way to start an episode as well.

Breaking Bad is quite simply Bad Ass! A great start to what should be a great 8 episode run this summer. The flash forward was interesting and I can't wait for next weeks show.

Comment

Originally posted by frae View Post
      Breaking Bad is quite simply Bad Ass! A great start to what should be a great 8 episode run this summer. The flash forward was interesting and I can't wait for next weeks show.
      An excellent review by the great Alan Sepinwall:

It's a relief to have this great, great show back on the air, but it's nerve-wracking, too. Because even when things are going well for Walt, they're going very, very badly, you know?
      Anna Gunn is outstanding throughout this one, as Skyler is more afraid of her husband than ever (and also more tied to him).
      I found Skyler unbelievably annoying as the nagging and suspicious wife earlier in the series. But as her character has developed, I am more and more convinced by Anna Gunn's excellence as an actress.

Comment

I just finished season 1, and I am totally hooked. I couldn't stand Malcom in the Middle and always thought Brian Cranston as the Dad was a terrible actor. Now I know the truff!!! He is one of the most amazing actors I have ever seen. Love this show. Can't wait to get caught up to season 5.
        I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

So the breakfast that everyone's favourite meth cook was eating ... I got the eggs and bacon part ... what was the other stuff? Grits? (I only say grits because if My Cousin Vinny)

I hope that's not a spoiler ...

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
            So the breakfast that everyone's favourite meth cook was eating ... I got the eggs and bacon part ... what was the other stuff? Grits? (I only say grits because if My Cousin Vinny)

I hope that's not a spoiler ...
            Shredded potatoes.

Comment

Ok, so I'm middle way thru season 4 and just heard that season 5 is the last season. I'm the show killer. Every time I get into a show, it ends! Damnit, this show is incredible. It's been interesting watching the characters evolve. Skylar in particular has been an interesting evolution. I am fascinated by Jesse's growth as well. Great actors, greater show.
              I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Anyone else getting a real sense of impending doom?

Comment

All of the scenes with Mike were bloody intense. I had to pause and take a deep breath before resuming.

Comment

Mr Chow should get his own show ..

Comment

1st 2 eps were solid and what gave you that idea? Maybe Mike's comment of Walt being a ticking time bomb? But yet he just couldn't resist!
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                        1st 2 eps were solid and what gave you that idea? Maybe Mike's comment of Walt being a ticking time bomb? But yet he just couldn't resist!
                        I'm getting a real Storm of Swords vibe ... Walt is getting very full of himself, and there just aren't enough episodes to be starting from scratch again. Bad sh!t is coming ... I don't know how, where or when ... but it's a coming

Comment

Damn that episode delivered the goods. The Heisenberg/Skylar bedroom scene reminded of The Godfather 2 abortion scene. Powerful stuff.

Comment

Wow ... just gets better.

Comment

Last night's episode was awesome! Who was the kid and how will the cover it up?
                              Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Working...
                              X