Sheep
    Lucky
    FB
    Revo
    Mith
    Johnny
    Gregg
    DMT

DMT, that's fine, though you might wanna leave a list with someone before you leave.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

anyone reach out to Foot? he's a music draft mainstay.

Comment

Just sent him a PM.

Comment

I'd like to be in. I love a lot of Rolling Stones songs, but I know I've only skimmed the surface on their work (similar to the Neil Young draft).

Comment

I'll be a designated list recipient for hours during the work day if you like.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Just making sure this works on my fancy new phone so I won't be holding things up throughout the day...

and it does!

Comment

You're not planning to start until the weekend, are you?

I like the sound of a 12 to 14 round draft. Maybe 14 rounds, and then you pare it down to 12 for your album? Send the other two songs to AAA?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky View Post
                  You're not planning to start until the weekend, are you?

I like the sound of a 12 to 14 round draft. Maybe 14 rounds, and then you pare it down to 12 for your album? Send the other two songs to AAA?
                  I'd rather just do 12, my Stones knowledge isn't all that deep.
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

12 song album sounds fine here
                    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

12 songs is good for me
                      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Aye, 12 is good. I don't wanna be picking over Steel Wheels at the end of this thing...
                        "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                        "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                        "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Erik
                          Sheep
                          Lucky
                          FB
                          Revo
                          Mith
                          Johnny
                          Gregg
                          DMT
                          Overkill

12 songs.

Lucky, we'll do the draft order tomorrow but won't start the clock until Saturday.

Be warned -- I know some fans like to pretend that the post-Tattoo You stuff doesn't exist, but it WILL be represented on my list.

Comment

I'm going to make a list of the 12 i aim to pick and see how many i actually get. 1 or 2 post-Tattoo You
                            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I thought they broke up after Tattoo You. Actually, because of it. No?

Comment

To be honest, we had a singer in one of my bands who loved all the post-Tattoo stuff, so we played it all the time. So, I'm sure I'll have two or three from there.

Comment

Working...
                                X