Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can You Name Every Band/ Musical Artist You've Seen Perform Live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bump for Gregg.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
      Bump for Gregg.
      Where did you see them?
      “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• UW Whitewater Homecoming 1975.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          UW Whitewater Homecoming 1975.
          Who else was in "Bump for Gregg?" Did you ask the coeds to "Bump for Gregg?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post

Where did you see them?
            The Sports Bar.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post

The Sports Bar.
              At one time the center of the universe.....

Comment

• Can anyone recover the first page of this thread? I posted on it and have actually continued updating it over the years. Would be a shame if it's gone forever.
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Saw Tears for Fears saturday night. Really good show. Voices are holding up well, Roland a bit better than Curt. I went into it thinking it would be a nice night out, but I enjoyed it even more than I expected.

So far this year:
                  John Melloncamp
                  Sting
                  Tears for Fears
                  Trombone Shorty coming this thursday.

Also seen Kevin Hart and Bill Burr this year.

My nephew is playing with a band that is on the last day of the Aftershock festival here in Sac and is getting me passes for the day. The day's lineup is:
                  GnR
                  Queens of the Stoneage
                  Rancid
                  I Prevail
                  Dance Gavin Dance
                  Daughtry
                  Badflower
                  Billy talent
                  Mayday Parade
                  Suicide Silence
                  Mobvements
                  Ayron Jones
                  You Me at Six
                  Austin Meade
                  Jehnny Beth
                  Redlight King
                  Wargasm
                  Tigerclub
                  Call me Karizma
                  Ryan Oakes
                  Gnome
                  Devil's Cut
                  Luna Aura
                  Asava

If anyone knows anything about any of the bands past the top 3 (or movements which is the band my nephew is playing with) let me know!
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Never heard of any of them. But let us know if any are worth checking out. Tears for Fears were way better live than I was expecting.

If anyone else can access page 1 of this thread, could you post a reply to my post so I can see it?
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Saw Trombone Shorty tonight. I only knew one song (because he covered Let's Go Crazy) but it was a fantastic show. Energy is off the charts. I'd go any time he comes around.

Comment

• Caught Stone Temple Pilots and Smashing Pumpkins on Monday night. Both were really good with a ton of energy.

Picked up U2 tickets for Vegas in November

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                          Caught Stone Temple Pilots and Smashing Pumpkins on Monday night. Both were really good with a ton of energy.

Picked up U2 tickets for Vegas in November
                          :checks year: Nope, it's not 1995.

(I'd probably go to see them too)
                          It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Saw Arctic Monkeys last night. 5th or 6th time I've seen them, starting in a small bar, to last night in a full on sports arena. I was a bit thrown by the crowd demographics. Not sure what I was expecting, but I'd say at least 2/3 of the crowd were college age girls. There was a Beatles-esque vibe around Turner for the group. I felt a bit like a creepy old dude there. Maybe it's that I went alone, don't know, but it was weird.

Great show though.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post

Phish shows are definitely "events". And they never do the same set list twice and their catalogue is MASSIVE so each show is guaranteed to be different.
                              I recently found out my new boss (less than a year) has seen Phish 35 times!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post

I recently found out my new boss (less than a year) has seen Phish 35 times!
                                Impressive. I think I'm at 15 but I'm not one to keep count.
                                - Terence McKenna

Comment

Working...
                                X