• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    That was pretty interesting. Thanks.
    Do you feel....Amish? lol

Comment

I wonder how he would say "A stitch in time saves nine....."
      It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
      Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

I really liked his supporting role in Man on Fire. And he was pretty watchably wacky in Rundown.

Comment

Wow, I brought up this thread, and had no idea I had already posted in it. However, I agree with everything I said.

Comment

i tried to figure out the deer hunter recently. i think it's about how stuff in your life doesn't always go the way you planned it. for everyone. and then to illustrate the point, de niro lying naked on the basketball court after the wedding saying he would never leave his friends behind in Vietnam. during the movie everyone watching it at some point reflects on the one thing in their lives that's both their greatest success and also their greatest failure. how you have to deal with it even after every carefully laid plan goes to shit. thats what the deer hunter is about.

but you could say that Christopher Walken transcends movie performances, but i'd have to go with dead zone. living in the past from being in a coma but being able to see the future. thats weird. also, every guy in our generation ended up getting a so-called final-fuck from every girlfriend that ever saw that movie. so he basically got every guy dumped by their girlfriend laid one final time. plus he wore the best coat in that movie that i ever saw. a close second is the jacket vin diesel wore in triple x.

Comment

SNL revived the "Five Timers Club" sketch for Justin Timberlake's fifth hosting gig, and brought back others who have hosted 5+ times, but not Walken.
              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Can't believe no one's mentioned Suicide Kings yet.

True Romance is probably my favorite/
                "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Working...
                X