So what has Riff Raff been up to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erik View Post
    Congrats! Maybe your boy and mine (born in April) can play in a fantasy league together in 20 years or so.
    20? I joined my 1st FBBL when I was 15!

And congrats Simon!
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
      Thanks MJ. I'm not sure I get this "peoples" reference, but hey, happily oblivious is nice now and then.
      yeah, congrats & all that, now get back to work.
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Congrats Simon. You realize that once Highball is done then it is time to get ready for Real Mock 1 in January.

Chincoteague....been there twice, but both for my job. Not much to the town, but it is nice and quiet. Never been to the beach to see the wild horses because of work.

Glad everything is working out for you and glad to have you back on here. Now please bring back Angry Bert.
        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post

And congrats Simon!
          Says he posting at 11:14 am EST ...

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
            Congrats Simon. You realize that once Highball is done then it is time to get ready for Real Mock 1 in January.

Chincoteague....been there twice, but both for my job. Not much to the town, but it is nice and quiet. Never been to the beach to see the wild horses because of work.

Glad everything is working out for you and glad to have you back on here. Now please bring back Angry Bert.
            Thanks PB.

I tried to figure out how to re-add my avatar but couldn't figure it out. Is there some trick? I get to my profile, click the empty image but nothing happens.

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post

And congrats Simon!
              I started @ age 12. We'll get him going young.

Comment

Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
                Thanks PB.

I tried to figure out how to re-add my avatar but couldn't figure it out. Is there some trick? I get to my profile, click the empty image but nothing happens.
                At the top of the page, click on FORUM ACTIONS/EDIT PROFILE then on left hand nav bar, click on EDIT AVATAR. Then just upload the saved pic from your computer...

If you need a copy of it, I have Angry Bert as my profile pic as an homage during your RJ absence

By seadogstat at 2011-12-05
                Last edited by SeaDogStat; 12-05-2011, 01:56 PM.
                I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                  At the top of the page, click on FORUM ACTIONS/EDIT PROFILE then on left hand nav bar, click on EDIT AVATAR. Then just upload the saved pic from your computer...

If you need a copy of it, I have Angry Bert as my profile pic as an homage during your RJ absence

By seadogstat at 2011-12-05
                  Thanks SDS!

Comment

Working...
                  X