Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Griswold's Writing Career Could Be Over!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by griswold View Post
    Thanks Chancellor,

Now that I've burned off some steam and spoke with the Scott Engel at RotoExpert and emails with the site's CEO, we're not going after Tristan because we can't honestly prove he stole it and maybe he didn't.

So, I'm going to/already have taking approach #2 and #3. The site has a relationship with NFL.com and Yahoo and we think we can show them ESPN's stuff and say, "Yeah...our's is better."

Thanks as always for the love and support and ideas.

U GUYS TRULY ROCK!

Hey, just my thanks.

Gris
    does this mean your drivel will continue to be put out into cyberspace?
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
      does this mean your drivel will continue to be put out into cyberspace?
      Sadly for your sake...yes, it will continue.... :secretariat:

Comment

Cyberspace Drivel would be a good name for a band.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          Why ESPN continues to employ him is baffling to me
          ESPN's position seems to be that people will pay attention because it's ESPN, so it doesn't matter whether the people they employ (TV or online, fantasy or reality) are any good.
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

i notice rotoworld is using the term roto fix or something. or maybe fantasy fix. which is the same as junkie fix. they steal. or stole. ..they are gonna take your ideas and phrases.

Comment

i still try to employ quality games theory in football when i can. i did it again this year, like every year i guess. i haven't given up. i like it.

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                i notice rotoworld is using the term roto fix or something. or maybe fantasy fix. which is the same as junkie fix. they steal. or stole. ..they are gonna take your ideas and phrases.
                Griz should wear a tin foil hat when he's writing.....

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                  Griz should wear a tin foil hat when he's writing.....
                  :alien:

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                    i still try to employ quality games theory in football when i can. i did it again this year, like every year i guess. i haven't given up. i like it.
                    Thanks bud...I appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
                      So, I'm going to/already have taking approach #2 and #3. The site has a relationship with NFL.com and Yahoo and we think we can show them ESPN's stuff and say, "Yeah...our's is better."
                      You've got one major thing going for you in this regard... yours is better

Comment

Working...
                      X