Happy Canada Day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Canada Day !

Happy Canada Day everyone ! How are all the Canadians in the pen celebrating ?
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Happy Canada Day everyone ! How are all the Canadians in the pen celebrating ?
    I don't celebrate Canada Day, but I'll certainly enjoy the 3 day weekend. Taking the baby over to visit his grandparents, who've been keeping us well fed lately. Frying up some of grandma's perogies and sausage for brunch.

In previous years I've been annoyed at the folks who say "things aren't perfect, but at least we're not in America." My annoyance at that statement has diminished in light of recent events.

That said, we have another right wing chud convention in Ottawa this weekend. Despite all the mandates being lifted at this point, conservatives can never relinquish their position as the most aggrieved people.
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Thanks. We have friends over for the long weekend, spent the day out for pints, oysters and pretzel at a local brewery. Dinner out, came home to our puppy who had shat herself because the neighbours had industrial level fireworks going off (that's totally on us tho for not thinking that through). All good after a clean up and bit of group calm.
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
        Thanks. We have friends over for the long weekend, spent the day out for pints, oysters and pretzel at a local brewery. Dinner out, came home to our puppy who had shat herself because the neighbours had industrial level fireworks going off (that's totally on us tho for not thinking that through). All good after a clean up and bit of group calm.
        From coast to coast, we cleaned up a lot of shit this Canada Day.
        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

going up to Vancouver in a few weeks. You've been warned, stock up on poutine and sushi Canadian friends.
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Looking forward to watching the second round of the NHL playoffs on Canada Day this year after taking my pet Moose out for a run in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by harmon View Post
              Looking forward to watching the second round of the NHL playoffs on Canada Day this year after taking my pet Moose out for a run in the morning.
              Don't let your moose poop in the vacant lot.

Comment

Working...
              X