Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
    Very good cover:

This is the only song off this disc I ever play. Very good stuff.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Don't think I ever posted this one. Very peppy song with a lady singer:

Comment

• I am home really sick today and an watch whatever I want on the TV.

Flaming Lips singing Dark Side of the Moon on the HD Paladian channel has me transfixed. I dont get a lot of it but it is bizarrely fascinating

Comment

• Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
          I am home really sick today and an watch whatever I want on the TV.

Flaming Lips singing Dark Side of the Moon on the HD Paladian channel has me transfixed. I dont get a lot of it but it is bizarrely fascinating
          That was great, as is Palladia.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
            That was great, as is Palladia.
            Agreed - my 16 year old son listens to mostly top 40 radio - I am slowly bringing him to indie sounds. He is brilliant and also pretty straight laced.

He sat with me and kept saying - dad I am not sure if this makes any sense, or if it is cool, but it certainly is watchable and weird.

He makes fun of my palladia watching especially my obsession of the 3 hour Queen concert with Freddy in the shorty shorts

Comment

• Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
              He makes fun of my palladia watching especially my obsession of the 3 hour Queen concert with Freddy in the shorty shorts
              Haha so does my wife.
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                Haha so does my wife.
                Your wife knows swampdragon?

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E-WasNzVpI

This is an excerpt from this tour - they play the whole concert on Palladia a lot

I still havent met anyone's wives but b-fly lives about 10 minutes away so one day I will meet his whole family

Comment

• carribean dance hall is 2 hours of silliness and just plain fascinating radio

http://www.weeradioonline.com/schedule

Comment

• i dig this version of a Heart classic:

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• My favorite song from Heart:

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Belly! Their "Star" album was one of the best alt-pop albums of the 90's:

Comment

• "Feed the Tree" always annoyed me, and not just because it was overplayed on "modern rock" radio.
                            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
                              "Feed the Tree" always annoyed me, and not just because it was overplayed on "modern rock" radio.
                              It was "overplayed" because it kicks so much a$$!!

Comment

• Some more Belly

Comment

Working...
                                X