No announcement yet.

Exceelent Music You've Heard Lately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keira Knightley from the 2013 movie Begin Again. Keira (another song), Hailee Steinfeld, and Mark Ruffalo all play guitar in the movie. She's no Gwyneth Paltrow, but still not bad.

Song starts at 0:56
    Last edited by madducks; 01-16-2023, 02:07 AM.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• I cannot stop playing this one. It is long, but a hell of a ride. This guy has talent and has been plugging away for a long time to make it big. This song may be the thing that gets him there. HIs other stuff is really great too.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          Check out the live version in the Cover Songs thread post #173.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Toccata and Fugue in D minor. Heard it as intro to pretty good 1971 horror movie this weekend. Now I am thinking it should may be my ringtone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              Toccata and Fugue in D minor. Heard it as intro to pretty good 1971 horror movie this weekend. Now I am thinking it should may be my ringtone.
              Person calling Gregg: Why isn't Gregg answering his phone?

Other person who has also called Gregg: He's probably listening to his 9 minute ringtone again.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• both music and poignant documentary - well worth the watch - Bono - The Edge - David Letterman

Comment

Working...
                X