Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMT
    replied
    "What Is and What Should Never Be" would've been my Zep pick if someone had snatched "Over the Hills".

Leave a comment:

• Mithrandir
    replied
    "The Core" is a fantastic song
    Great pick!

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    Originally posted by Pauly View Post
    I dont think the organ translates too well
    I agree. Zeppelin, Beatles, Who, Stones, & Hendrix are timeless. The Doors are more like music nostalgia from the late 60's/early 70's. That being said, i still enjoy the occasional listen.

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
    I won my bet that johnny would pick an Arctic Monkeys song! Unfortunately, the odds were only 1:100
    Free money

Leave a comment:

• overkill94
    replied
    I won my bet that johnny would pick an Arctic Monkeys song! Unfortunately, the odds were only 1:100

Leave a comment:

• Mithrandir
    replied
    I heard "Don't Stop" on the drive home from work today.

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    But I also discovered this is my draft-prep-youtube-travels ... another bunch of kids playing Waiting Room by Fugazi ...

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    In case anyone hasn't seen the video of the kids playing Forty Six & 2 ... this is great

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    Have a different War On Drugs track in mind ... that's a really nice record.

Leave a comment:

• overkill94
    replied
    Lots of good picks lately. "One Headlight" is a 90's classic, "Us and Them" was going to be my Pink Floyd pick, and songs like "Tiny Dancer" and "Touch Me" should have been picked a lot earlier.

Leave a comment:

• Pauly
    replied
    Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
    I feel that the music of the Doors has not stood the test of time as well as the other big acts from the same time frame.

I have always liked their music, but very rarely listen to them. Is it just me?
    I dont think the organ translates too well

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    Had One Headlight on the back burner for a while ... nice grab.

Leave a comment:

• DMT
    replied
    Totally disagree about the Doors not aging well.

Leave a comment:

• Gregg
    replied
    Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
    I feel that the music of the Doors has not stood the test of time as well as the other big acts from the same time frame.

It is not just you. I am in exactly the same boat.

Leave a comment:

• Mithrandir
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X