• Show
Clear All

• Pauly
    replied
    Havent had time to post today. Condolences

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    Was debating between Pulaski, Illinoise and Chicago from that record. Wasn't really sure what was most appropriate here, just picked my favourite.

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    Gents,

I have some sad business to attend to today. My Beloved Father In Law passed away and the wake and service is today followed by dinner.

I will update the list before bed tonight. I look forward to the excellent picks you will post in my absence.
    Sorry to hear Gregg.

Leave a comment:

• chancellor
    replied
    Sorry Revo, didn’t see that when I searched the list - repicked 879
    Last edited by chancellor; 03-07-2020, 04:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mithrandir
    replied
    Love "Lido shuffle", "You Spin Me Round", and "Jeopardy".

Leave a comment:

• Redbirds Fan
    replied
    Sorry to hear, Gregg.

Leave a comment:

• Mithrandir
    replied
    Condolences Gregg.

Leave a comment:

• DMT
    replied
    Gents,

I have some sad business to attend to today. My Beloved Father In Law passed away and the wake and service is today followed by dinner.

I will update the list before bed tonight. I look forward to the excellent picks you will post in my absence.
    My condolences.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Gents,

Sorry for your loss, Gregg.

Leave a comment:

• Gregg
    replied
    Gents,

Leave a comment:

• Mithrandir
    replied
    Originally posted by Pauly View Post
    Hots on for Nowhere is pretty cool and deep.

I think it might be hard to sneak one past you Mith, but others that were in the running were: The Rover, The Wanton Song and Bron-Yr-Aur (not the stomp, the chill Paige instrumental). Tea for One was also on my list, but I think you posted it.
    Love that song! "La la la la la yeah!"

I picked the Rover. Bron-Yr-Aur is so damn sweet. Love it. The Stomp kicks ass too.

Have you ever gone to see any Zep cover bands? I've seen two different ones and they are both excellent. One of them did "Hots on" last year.

Leave a comment:

• Pauly
    replied
    Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
    Where are those Zep tunes you talked about drafting?
    Hots on for Nowhere is pretty cool and deep.

I think it might be hard to sneak one past you Mith, but others that were in the running were: The Rover, The Wanton Song and Bron-Yr-Aur (not the stomp, the chill Paige instrumental). Tea for One was also on my list, but I think you posted it.

Leave a comment:

• Redbirds Fan
    replied
    Great Mountain pick, Mith. I had that on my list and forgot to grab it! It fit in with my "ride" selections.

Leave a comment:

• Mithrandir
    replied
    Brick House!! Woohoo. Great pick.

Leave a comment:

• Pauly
    replied
    Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
    Saw that a lot in the comments for the video. Don't know what it means because I've never seen the show!

It did factor in two 90s movies in very different ways - in Scream when the town is terrified by the psycho killer and in Dumb and Dumber when Lloyd gets robbed by the old lady.
    It's a great show man - on Netflix.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X