X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• revo
    replied
    Originally posted by DMT View Post
    After notating the dates on my picks, it's now pretty clear IMO that 1971 is greatest year of rock history. I'd always had a tough time deciding between that or 1969.
    There's a book by David Hepworth ("Never a Dull Moment") that makes that exact point, that 1971 was the greatest year for music ever.

Leave a comment:

• Pauly
    replied
    After notating the dates on my picks, it's now pretty clear IMO that 1971 is greatest year of rock history. I'd always had a tough time deciding between that or 1969.
    I was looking too and 1992-93 looks like a contender.

Leave a comment:

• DMT
    replied
    Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    Great pick on LSD. I loved that song back in the day (still do) shocked that I totally forgot about it. Can't say this was on my radar, but wish it was.
    Every summer when I visit Chicago, I make sure to take a drive down LSD with the windows down with it on full blast.

Leave a comment:

• DMT
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DMT
    replied
    Great pick on LSD. I loved that song back in the day (still do) shocked that I totally forgot about it. Can't say this was on my radar, but wish it was.
    Had no clue whether anyone else would be considering it, but it was a must have, such great piano work.

Leave a comment:

• Gregg
    replied
    I had to be away from my computer yesterday for much of the day; so very disappointed that you snagged MY (now yours) Suite Judy Blue Eyes.

i am a big CSN and CSNY fan and that is one of my all time favorites. Certainly was coming off the boards when I got back home.

Leave a comment:

• DMT
    replied
    Kinks run!!!
    I have a feeling another artist who hasn't been picked yet will have a similar run. Debating whether I want to start it or hold off.

Leave a comment:

• DMT
    replied
    I had to be away from my computer yesterday for much of the day; so very disappointed that you snagged MY (now yours) Suite Judy Blue Eyes.

i am a big CSN and CSNY fan and that is one of my all time favorites. Certainly was coming off the boards when I got back home.
    They are one of many artists that I have two or three songs on my list, so once "Ohio" and "Southern Man" were taken, I figured it was then or never.

Leave a comment:

• DMT
    replied
    Kinks run!!!
    Well hot damn, was debating between "Lola" and another so I guess my choice is made.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
    What does that mean??
    Total song length in minutes.

Leave a comment:

• Gregg
    replied
    I saw them a few years ago and it's one of the best concerts I've ever seen.

Leave a comment:

• Mithrandir
    replied
    Originally posted by madducks View Post
    I noticed that too.
    What does that mean??

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    Mith is crushing in the total time logged for his picks.
    I noticed that too.

Originally posted by madducks View Post
    Mith is picking all of the old radio DJ "bathroom songs" lol.

Leave a comment:

• Mithrandir
    replied
    Kinks run!!!
    Gonna get my Kinks tune in tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• DMT
    replied
    Kinks run!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...