• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eldiablo505
    Cheap beer.
    Cheap girls drink cheap beer ...

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      Quit trying to piss Trader Mac off....
      Here I thought you would bring out the soju quote. You're slipping Steve.
      拖裤子,
      放屁

Literally means "pulling your pants down to fart" which is a Chinese idiom for "wasted effort." Makes sense to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Trader Mac View Post
        Would've been fairly appropriate, too. I was hammered when I posted that.
        "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
          just made one right now...although my little store only has Reed's Ginger Brew
          Have you tried Gosling's? At first I thought it would probably be a crappy attempt to capitalize on the Dark 'n Stormy thing, but it's actually quite good.
          "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by Trader Mac View Post
            Always give the people what they want:

Now I'm completely plwoed at the moment as a reuslt of my neighbor comign back from Japan tonight and giving me a dammed waterlglass of %&^&$*%^( aprciot soju to drink without tellign me that the %&^* is 180 proof, so my frame of mnid mitght be a bit off-- nobody should be thid drunk off of somethinf that tastes like aprico9ts... but waht do odds means whenh you can';t figure out the qusetion. We don';t undrerstand the universe, so putting odds onn things that occur within it is what....? Stupid. Just not a good idea, it isn';t. Dumb and bad too do whath you don't knoww about. Silly, like not smart from sdmart enough people. - Bob Kohm

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
              mojitos
              Definitely yes to the mojito....with freshly picked mint (as opposed to store bought).

Comment

Working...
              X