Cover Songs I like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Dreams by Fleetwood Mac cover by Scary Pockets with guest singer Elise Trouw:

Last edited by madducks; 02-06-2023, 03:39 PM.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Not sure how I found this, but it made me laugh and smile and almost cry. It is exceelent !

Llamapalooza 20134th-5th Grade Band, Invincible from the Riverfield Rocks School Band Program from Riverfield Country Day School in Tulsa, OK covering "Thank...
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        ---------------------------------------------
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          Not sure how I found this, but it made me laugh and smile and almost cry. It is exceelent !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbJN6t5CPBQ
          It is. She posted a link to a more recent Alanis cover too in the comments (8 years later):

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Not sure this qualifies as a "cover song" but someone posted this on FB and I thought it was pretty pretty pretty good. 

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                  This is Exceelent!

Comment

• Harden My Heart by Quarterflash cover by Sing It Live with guest singer Rachael Leahcar:
                    Last edited by madducks; 02-06-2023, 03:44 PM.
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Lowdown by Boz Skaggs cover by HSCC with guest singer Daniel Lopresto:
                      Last edited by madducks; 02-06-2023, 03:45 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Fwiw, I have an ongoing Spotify playlist for covers I enjoy. I called it Folding The Fitted Sheet, which I think I actually got from a thread here...
                        "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                        "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Long John View Post
                          Fwiw, I have an ongoing Spotify playlist for covers I enjoy. I called it Folding The Fitted Sheet, which I think I actually got from a thread here...
                          https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1p...e165da6e9742df
                          Some very interesting stuff on this list. Thank you for posting it.

Comment

• This girl has so much talent it's just insane.

H.E.R. aka Gabi Wilson:

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by Jefe View Post
                              Mrs. Gregg and I just found out that Blackberry Smoke is going to be playing at the Sangamon County Fair on June 15th. General Admission. It is only a 5.5 hour drive south of us. We purchased the tickets with in 10 minutes of finding out about it (last night at 1:00 am). The cost is only $25 per ticket. Woo Hoo!

We would not have found out about it if I did not play this for her last night and then go look for more you tube videos. Another fine service provided by the members of RJ.

ROAD TRIP!!

Comment

• All-star lineup performing "People Get Ready" from "Night Music" episode 113 from the 1988-1989 Sunday night broadcast.​ My only complaint is they cut it short and rolled credits over the ending. Still great stuff.

Curtis Mayfield (vocals and guitar)
                                Taylor Dayne (vocals)
                                David Sanborn (saxophone)
                                David Lindley (steel guitar)
                                Tom Barney (bass)
                                Hiram Bullock (guitar)
                                Omar Hakim (drums)
                                Philippe Saisse (keyboards)​

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X