Lance Armstrong is a fraud...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
    Simple, as I noted, SI has them wrong - either the "B" samples did not match the "A" samples, or they have erroneous data. If he had tested 9:1 with both samples, he'd have been given a 2 year suspension, no questions asked. Even 7+ was buh-bye in the mid 90s. And it's not like Lance was any important person in the early/mid 90s - heck, he wasn't even considered a "super-domestique" by many. Moreover, virtually all of the tests where they have supposedly hard number data all pre-date his TDF wins.

Mind you, I have not ruled out that Armstrong did dope pre-cancer (in fact, it's likely), or even post-cancer (more doubtful, but still possible), but the evidence against him is Sharp Talonish thin. With one exception, if shown true: Hincapie's testimony. The medical side has failed completely. It's possible that Lance and his docs are years ahead of everyone else, and he doped for 10 years with more tests than anyone else, while virtually every serious competitor he's had has been busted one way or another. It's not just Landis and Hamilton that were caught. Pantani, Ullrich, Vinokourov, Basso, Vironque, Millar, Moreau...I think just about every serious competitor to Lance, other than Beloki, was busted for drugs. It's astounding that all these guys were caught - and, heck, even Contador has been caught with Clen in his system - and Lance, who's been tested far more than any of them, has not.
    The cruelest cut.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Gentlemen, it is still just riding bikes. Would any of you really care if the sport went away?

This is not to suggest that the bike riders are not athletes; why I have seen some of them even ride with no hands!

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        Gentlemen, it is still just riding bikes. Would any of you really care if the sport went away?

This is not to suggest that the bike riders are not athletes; why I have seen some of them even ride with no hands!
        says the bowling guy

Comment

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
          says the bowling guy
          I've seen some of them bowl with no ability to see their feet!
          "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
            I've seen some of them bowl with no ability to see their feet!
            I like Animal, fromThe Muppets. He bowled overhand.

J
            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
            X