Incredibles 2 tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incredibles 2 tonight!

My wife, two adult daughters and my 7 year old Grandson are going to see the Incredibles sequel with me tonight.

I am excited to see it and hope it meets expectations.

Going to Portillo's for dinner beforehand just adds to the excitement.

Anyone else going to check this out?

My wife and I just went on our own, which is weird, since we have two kids, but they are 3 and 9 months, and neither would sit through it, my wife says. I advocated for the 3 year old, but she said he'd want to change the channel.

It was good. Hard to match expectations after a 14 year wait, but just like the first, it was a good, fun popcorn flick, with all your favorite characters doing their thing.

Comment

I dropped off my son and a friend last night to see it. They both thought it was great.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
        they are 3 and 9 months, and neither would sit through it, my wife says. I advocated for the 3 year old, but she said he'd want to change the channel.
        so I read that as 3 months and 9 months and I actually stopped and tried to figure that out for a bit before reading the next sentence.
        "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Saw it last night - midnight showing. It was very well done and there are some laugh out loud moments. Enjoy!
          It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
          Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
            so I read that as 3 months and 9 months and I actually stopped and tried to figure that out for a bit before reading the next sentence.
            Haha, yeah, that would be tricky. I should have specified 3 years.

Comment

Tommorrow we are going we are going with our kids but they were 10 and 7 last time

Comment

We had a great time all being together for dinner and a movie.

I think the rest of the family enjoyed the movie more than I did.

I did not think it was a bad movie, it just had big shoes to fill. The first one is one of my favorite animation movies of all time. While this was well done, it would not crack my top 10 or 15.

Comment

I enjoyed it, even though I had figured out the rest of the movie 20 minutes in. The short-film story before the movie, Bao, stole the show though. Wow was that great

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                    I enjoyed it, even though I had figured out the rest of the movie 20 minutes in. The short-film story before the movie, Bao, stole the show though. Wow was that great
                    Bao was fantastic. I am not sure why I didn't mention it.

I am glad you did. It deserves props.

Comment

Nice movie, but nothing special. Felt like a retread of previous story lines and very predictable as stated above.

My favorite character was reflux. "Reflux: The name is Reflux. Medical condition or super power, you decide. "

Comment

Working...
                      X