My First Nomination for a FSWA Award!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Nomination for a FSWA Award!

So the FSWA announced today that my 2017 Fantasy Football Consistency Guide was chosen as a Finalist for the 2017 Fantasy Football Publication of the Year!

Best Fantasy Football Publication:
    Football Diehards
    Harris Football Almanac
    Big Guy Fantasy Sports

Hey, just my excitement.

Gris

Congrats!
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

that's awesome
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Congrats!
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

steak sandwiches all around!
          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Otter
            Who are you, again?
            Oh you crazy otter!

Comment

That is awesome. Congrats!

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Whoa, I didn't even know you wrote professionally! I'm friends with Chris Harris (we're going to see Wolf Parade tomorrow night) so I'll let him know you were talking trash about how you're going to win

Comment

Congratulations and good luck Gris!
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

That's awesome. For those not familiar with the process, work is reviewed with the names of the authors & sites stripped away to remove any potential bias. When you make it, it's on the merit of your work and not your reputation.

In this case, both are deserved

Comment

Congrats Gris!!
                        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Know you've worked hard at this for many years now. I'm really glad you've been recognized for your work!
                          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                          X