RJ Wives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RJ Wives

How many of you share some of the RJ experience with your wife?

I have a tendency to share things that make me laugh out loud or some of the music threads.

I do not use names so she wouldn't put together pieces of a posting personality.

I tell her every so often about the things that I post here and the bat-shit goofy responses that you guys provide!

Like the thread I posted a few years ago about how I let my dogs crap in the huge meadow and wooded area behind my house, and how many RJ posters went off the deep end in criticizing me!
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I occasionally will tell her about some conversations here. She nods and says "that's nice"....

I missed the thread about dog pooping in the meadow - I for one would say that seems a very natural place for a dog to poop.
      It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
      Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
        I occasionally will tell her about some conversations here. She nods and says "that's nice"....

I missed the thread about dog pooping in the meadow - I for one would say that seems a very natural place for a dog to poop.
        Yep, I think I was on Mith's side on that one.

Mith, when did you post that one? I think it is more than 5 years ago.

Comment

I'll tell mine something I read on my "nerd website" from time to time - she mostly will just smile and nod.

My wife has actually met our lord and master, Mr. Collette, which was a funny scene on account of my wife being like 4 foot 11 and Jason being like 2 feet taller than her. She's also met thatrogue which is a pretty impressive total of 2, not including me of course - more than many RJ users I'd imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post

I don't remember. I guess 4 or 5 years ago. I always remember it because I recall the thread going on for way too long... I think..
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
              I don't remember. I guess 4 or 5 years ago. I always remember it because I recall the thread going on for way too long... I think..
              At least you found out that, "Yes, people do care if a dog shits in the woods." Where else can you ask these questions.

I tell the wife about some of the RJ stuff. She does chuckle at some of it.

The one thing she loves is when I am in some type of pop culture draft. If she could, she would handle the draft for me, most of the time.
              "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
              - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
              - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                I'll tell mine something I read on my "nerd website" from time to time - she mostly will just smile and nod.

My wife has actually met our lord and master, Mr. Collette, which was a funny scene on account of my wife being like 4 foot 11 and Jason being like 2 feet taller than her. She's also met thatrogue which is a pretty impressive total of 2, not including me of course - more than many RJ users I'd imagine.
                mine has met both elD, and Fresno Bob. (and mjl, and heyelander). so yeah, she knows something about RJ (although I don't think she has ever actually come to the site).
                It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                  mine has met both elD, and Fresno Bob. (and mjl, and heyelander). so yeah, she knows something about RJ (although I don't think she has ever actually come to the site).
                  In Fresno Bob's mind, he has slept with all of our wives, so it's just assumed that all of them have met Fresno Bob.

Comment

If you missed the Walking the Dogs in the Woods thread, you missed gems like this one:

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                    I frequently question the reason for forcing conscious living things needing to shit, but I know it has some deep mathematical entropic reason. I mean if there is a God, I bet he doesn't have to take a shit.
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

That's the property? Why heck even I have taken a dump there!

Why next thing you know they won't let us drop off our old tires and batteries!
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

In Fresno Bob's mind, he has slept with all of our wives, so it's just assumed that all of them have met Fresno Bob.
                        just the hot ones.....and to be clear, I haven't slept with an RJ wife or girlfriend in 2017
                        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

So what you're saying is he can no longer be a Senator or Hollywood Director?
                          I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
                            So what you're saying is he can no longer be a Senator or Hollywood Director?
                            hey now, I'm 100% consent based! #consentissexy!
                            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                              hey now, I'm 100% consent based! #consentissexy!
                              Actually, based on Moore, Franken, Conyars, you are still a go for the Senate and the House. And, the Presidency is wide open.
                              I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Working...
                              X