No announcement yet.

Official Sexual Harrassment Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wooo baby! is my crotch on fire.. or is that fresno bob playing my fantasy team.

Comment

• Latest accused: Mario Batali, the late David Cassidy

Latest accuser: Samantha Fox (accusing the late David Cassidy)

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
        wooo baby! is my crotch on fire.. or is that fresno bob playing my fantasy team.
        I'm not touching your team, fire or no fire
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Latest accused: Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans & Ike Taylor, all suspended from the NFL Network

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
            Latest accused: Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans & Ike Taylor, all suspended from the NFL Network
            Add Donovan McNabb and Eric Davis (NFL) to the list. ESPN suspended both during investigation into accusations from their time at NFL Network.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFurious View Post
              Add Donovan McNabb and Eric Davis (NFL) to the list. ESPN suspended both during investigation into accusations from their time at NFL Network.
              All of these NFL Network accusations come from one person so far. Her accounts paint a picture of a highly misogynistic and toxic workplace. Even with as many things coming to light as have been revealed of late, it is pretty incredible to think of so many at one workplace committing so many acts of sexual harassment against one individual--basically, everywhere she turned, one of these guys was trying desperately to get into her paints and/or eager to be very inappropriate with her. This may be the tip of a very big iceberg for the NFL network, if there is evidence to support these accusations and/or if more people come forward. It is hard to dismiss such ubiquitous harassment as just a few bad actors. It would be easy to argue the whole network allowed for an environment that allowed and maybe encouraged such harassment. This could lead to lawsuits and a massive purge.
              Last edited by Sour Masher; 12-12-2017, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• It worked in Alabama. Will we go back to business as usual?

J
                Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                  It worked in Alabama. Will we go back to business as usual?

J
                  What worked?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                    What worked?
                    You don’t have the Onejayhawk Post Decipher Key Ring?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                      You don’t have the Onejayhawk Post Decipher Key Ring?
                      No, but I definitely need one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                        What worked?
                        Roy Moore was winning easily until the sexual harassment allegations. He lost.

This is a good thing, but the methodology is slimy.

J
                        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                          -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Latest accused: PBS’ Tavis Smiley

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                              Roy Moore was winning easily until the sexual harassment allegations. He lost.

This is a good thing, but the methodology is slimy.

J
                              He was winning until the sexual harassment allegations. Then he was losing. But then he was winning again. But then he lost.

A lot of it was the sexual allegations, the fact they were credible, and the fact he was not credible when he sort of denied them, sort of admitted them on Hannity, then denied he ever knew any of these women or had ever eaten barbecue.

It may have also had something to do with the fact that he is an irresponsible bigot who has consistently flouted the rule of law, causing him to be kicked off two courts.

But you go with whichever one fits your agenda.
                              If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                                understatement of the year

Comment

Working...
                                X