• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Pogues?

????

I hope he is ok.

He's always posting on Facebook.

Comment

Facebook is not your friend....their whole existence is based on selling your data to advertisers
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
        Facebook is not your friend....their whole existence is based on selling your data to advertisers
        Facebook's whole existence is based on selling Pogues' data???

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          Facebook's whole existence is based on selling Pogues' data???
          yes sir

Comment

There is probably enough.

J
            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

1.01 Pogues' Data (2017)
              If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

1.02 Lucky's unfinished paperwork

J
                Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

1.03 Squidward's Mom's dinner reservation location
                  I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                  You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                  "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                  It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

1.04 Hammer's pot roast
                    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                      He's always posting on Facebook.
                      Fake news?

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                        I had three different random discussions this weekend about how disillusioned people are with facebook ... they've really gone too far with the unsolicited ads & videos you might like ... I think the curve is about to crash into the pit of despair
                        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                          I had three different random discussions this weekend about how disillusioned people are with facebook ... they've really gone too far with the unsolicited ads & videos you might like ... I think the curve is about to crash into the pit of despair
                          Dilly dilly
                          I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                          You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                          "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                          It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                            I got off there during the election...I feel somewhat vindicated now that all the news is coming out about facebook and the bots. In the end, it's a pretty shitty platform with people running it that really don't give a crap about anything other than money. I reported several really vile sexist posts, and also some extremely racist posts (most people who made up my "friends" were gathered during the game days of Mafia Wars), so I really didn't know many of these folks. But the lack of any kind of responsible response from facebook was what finally did it for me.

I suppose that I should delete my account now...
                            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                            -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                              I suppose that I should delete my account now...
                              I did years ago and haven't regretted it yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X