No announcement yet.

is Amazon good for us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AMZN stock at $1825 now. I bought in at $1000 — not even a year ago — and even puked in my mouth a little bit then.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      AMZN stock at $1825 now. I bought in at $1000 — not even a year ago — and even puked in my mouth a little bit then.
      I'm a big amazon guy, but I do hope Bezos finds a calling soon. He does not seem to me as committed as Gates or Buffet to giving back. The man is worth 50 billion more than anyone else on the planet. That much wealth should come with responsibility to give back.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
        I'm a big amazon guy, but I do hope Bezos finds a calling soon. He does not seem to me as committed as Gates or Buffet to giving back. The man is worth 50 billion more than anyone else on the planet. That much wealth should come with responsibility to give back.
        or at least to give us a real sale every once in a while. Idiots flocking to amz right now...
        "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
          or at least to give us a real sale every once in a while. Idiots flocking to amz right now...
          I eat, I don't see anything on sale I'd actually buy.

Edit: I do see a Roomba on sale. Is it worth buying one? Heard they aren't great.

Comment

Aint that the truth ... bunch of outdated crap that's barely even worth the sale price.

Comment

I eat, I don't see anything on sale I'd actually buy.

Edit: I do see a Roomba on sale. Is it worth buying one? Heard they aren't great.
              no idea, I'm so poor I still push my vacuum cleaner.
              "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Unsurprisingly, I disagree. Now, if you talked about closing the many tax loopholes that allowed Bezos to collect a significant chunk of his wealth, we could find common ground.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

no idea, I'm so poor I still push my vacuum cleaner.
                  Techno-peasant!
                  I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                    Unsurprisingly, I disagree. Now, if you talked about closing the many tax loopholes that allowed Bezos to collect a significant chunk of his wealth, we could find common ground.
                    I'd be for that. A dude worth $150 billion certainly should be paying his "fair share." His effective tax rate is very likely much lower than mine, which is infuriating.

Comment

Well I did end up getting one thing, a 2nd gen Fire TV Stick for my parents and I'll put Kodi on it. Was only $15. The first gen doesnt seem to play stuff as smooth as I'd like so trying 2nd gen because although its still slow as hell, its 2x as fast as 1st gen. Absolutely will not be used for any Amazon streaming.

Comment

Working...
                      X