Happy 420 day.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 420 day.........

Some day the prohibition will be lifted both medical and recreational.

It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
    Some day the prohibition will be lifted both medical and recreational, dude! Oh man, look at my fingers. They are so fingery. How did they get so fingery?

Fixed.

Comment

Some day the prohibition will be lifted both medical and recreational.

they aren't?
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Maybe in some states - but the Federal Govt still lists as a schedule 1 drug and can still "raid" cannabis sellers in states where it is legal.
        It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Maybe in some states - but the Federal Govt still lists as a schedule 1 drug and can still "raid" cannabis sellers in states where it is legal.
          Plus, our sitting Attorney General says only bad people smoke weed.
          If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

that must include the past President also...

Comment

that must include the past President also...
              That was a missed opportunity. It would have been nice if, on his way out the door, he'd have acknowledged the evolving public sentiment on the issue and pushed for some legal protection. He just kicked the can down the road for Jeff Sessions to kick into the ditch.
              "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
              "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
              "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

True leader......

Comment

True leader......
                  Eh, it's not a great issue to lead on, based on the political risk:reward ratio. I can understand why he wouldn't be enthusiastic about being the pot president. There's a reason it only advances via the ballot initiative process.
                  "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                  "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

Comment

True leaders will take a stand - even when it is not a popular one.

Comment

I guess Jeff Sessions is the true leader on the issue, then.

Comment

Jeff Sessions is no leader either. Very few of our politicians are actual leaders at the Federal Level at this point. They are mouth pieces and fund raising machines for the parties. Legalization of marijuana would have happened already if the large pharma companies didnt have that locked down already.

Comment

Comment

That could be taken as a pro-Trump sentiment. Revisiting the entire 1960s and 70s legal structure of substance control would be a good thing.

Jeff Sessions is no leader either. Very few of our politicians are actual leaders at the Federal Level at this point. They are mouth pieces and fund raising machines for the parties. Legalization of marijuana would have happened already if the large pharma companies didnt have that locked down already.
                            Collectively it is called the swamp.

J
                            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                              Collectively it is called the swamp.
                              J
                              This can't be correct. Wasn't the swamp was supposed to be drained on day 1?

Comment

Working...
                              X