2011 Official RJ Weight Loss Challenge: May 2 Weigh-In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Official RJ Weight Loss Challenge: May 2 Weigh-In

Down 2.4 this week, but have been VERY busy and can't seem to get everything aligned (sleep, eating, exercise) to make any progress.

virgonomic 259.8 / 242.6 / 220
    Judge Jude 202.4 / / 185
    heyelander 211 / / 195
    In the Corn 269 / / 250
    Teenwolf 216 / / 190
    Fielding Melish 253 / / 230
    Papa Deuce 285 / / 260
    jefeboy 287 / / 250
    wombat104 262 / / 210
    fuhrdog 228.5 / 205 / 210
    GwynnInTheHall 200 / / 165
    Last edited by virgonomic; 05-03-2011, 06:44 AM.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

228.5/205/210

Still shooting for 190 by the Break.

Comment

All I can say is that I'm on a great 60 day plan to seriously revamp my weight and strength. But then today I go out for lunch and consume 1,500 calories and 4,000 mg of sodium and now I feel like punching myself in the face. Almost depressing. Talk about regret. Work real hard and then blow it for some ****ty chicken tenders and a salty sandwich.
      Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

I've been doing really well as of late.

Taking a year off drinking, but I found myself still sitting around 210-212 by mid-summer. My ideal weight is around 180, being 6'0, so I had a lot of work to do.

First, I quit smoking pot, or at least quit giving in to the munchies. If I'm high, I'll give in for 200-300 calories max, and I think that's acceptable. Much better than the 2000+ calorie binges I would do while stoned at least once a week.

Second, ZERO liquid calories. Actually, almost zero, as I still drink artificially sweetened energy drinks that will have 20 calories per can. But even drinking 4-5 of these in an average week, it's a negligible amount of calories.

I'm at 198 right now, down 8 pounds since Sept. 1st. Still a ways to go, but really getting things under control. Down 20 lbs since January 1st, just starting to get the compliments now.
        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
          I've been doing really well as of late.

Taking a year off drinking, but I found myself still sitting around 210-212 by mid-summer. My ideal weight is around 180, being 6'0, so I had a lot of work to do.

First, I quit smoking pot, or at least quit giving in to the munchies. If I'm high, I'll give in for 200-300 calories max, and I think that's acceptable. Much better than the 2000+ calorie binges I would do while stoned at least once a week.

Second, ZERO liquid calories. Actually, almost zero, as I still drink artificially sweetened energy drinks that will have 20 calories per can. But even drinking 4-5 of these in an average week, it's a negligible amount of calories.

I'm at 198 right now, down 8 pounds since Sept. 1st. Still a ways to go, but really getting things under control. Down 20 lbs since January 1st, just starting to get the compliments now.
          Nice work. I am 6'2" and 205 so I am trying to get down to like 190 and stick there. I am basically skinny fat right now and it's annoying when I walk past a window or mirror and see what I really look lke when I'm not prepared for it.

If you know you are looking into a mirror, you stand up straighter and suck the gut in, keep the chin straight etc. If you are just walking by you see, "Yeah, I do not stand up straight and my gut is bigger than I trick myself into thinking."

Time to keep plugging along but still annoying.
          Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Working...
          X