idea for a new superhero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• idea for a new superhero

one that can see viruses and bacteria. like im looking at my can of beer and something on the rim looks fuzzy. and i think it's a tiny organism that either wants to get in my body and attack or help. i will call him biologyman

Not sure how that makes a superhero.

Microscope Man would seem to be more accurate.

Comment

Wouldn't Atom in DC comics and Ant Man in Marvel be able to do this already since they can shrink down in size?
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

j18XC9i.jpg

worst super hero ever?

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker765 View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]791[/ATTACH]

worst super hero ever?
          no kidding! he doesn't even get a cape with that.
          It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker765 View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]791[/ATTACH]

worst super hero ever?
            roflmao
            Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

I'm reminded of In Living Color's Handiman. Most politically incorrect character of all time.
              It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                no kidding! he doesn't even get a cape with that.
                If you ever watched The Incredibles you would know why capes are a bad idea.

Comment

Working...
                X