No announcement yet.

*Official* In Memoriam Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just recently learned that renowned jazz pianist, Ahmad Jamal, died on 4/16. He was 92 y/o. RIP.

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
      Michael Lerner, actor who received an Oscar nomination for his performance as an overbearing studio head in the 1991 film “Barton Fink,” has died. He was 81. RIP.

I remember him in the role of Arnold Rothstein, fixer of the 1919 World Series, in "Eight Men Out".

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
        Actor and singer Harry Belafonte died at age 96. RIP.

Comment

• Tim Bachman, guitarist and vocalist of Canadian rock band Bachman-Turner Overdrive, has died at age 71.RIP.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Gordon Lightfoot, Canadian singer-songwriter has died at age 84. RIP.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Doyle Brunson, the Godfather of Poker, died at age 89. RIP.

Comment

• "Superstar" Billy Graham, former WWF Champion and professional wrestling legend, died at age 79. RIP.

Comment

• Actor Ray Stevenson, who starred in HBO's "Rome," "The Punisher: Kill Zone," "Thor," and many other movies, died at age 58. RIP.

Comment

• Legendary recording artist Tina Turner has died at age 83. RIP.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                      Legendary recording artist Tina Turner has died at age 83. RIP.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• 2000 Kentucky Derby winner Fusaichi Pegasus died from the infirmities of old age at 26. RIP.

Comment

• George Maharis, an actor best known for "Route 66" from 1960-1963, died at age 94. RIP.

Comment

• Former WWF champion The Iron Sheik has died at age 81. RIP bubba.

Comment

• Televangelist and Christian fundamentalist Pat Robertson died today at 93 y/o.

Comment

• Borscht Belt comedian and Howard Stern fave Pat Cooper died at age 93. RIP.

image.png

Comment

Working...
                                X