No announcement yet.

*Official* In Memoriam Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary NCAA basketball color commentator Billy Packer died at age 82. RIP.

Comment

• Annie Wersching, ​an actress who starred on 24, Bosch & Marvel’s Runaways, died of cancer at just age 45. RIP.

Comment

• Lisa Loring the original Wednesday Adams has passed away from a stroke. She was 64.

Comment

• Cindy Williams, actress best known for playing Shirley Feeney on “Laverne & Shirley,” has died at age 75. RIP.

Last edited by madducks; 01-30-2023, 10:23 PM.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Chicago Blackhawks Hall of Famer Bobby Hull has died at age 84. RIP.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Barrett Strong, a singer who had a hit with "Money (That's What I Want) who then became one of Motown's chief songwriters, writing most of their classic hits ("I Heard it Through the Grapevine," "Just My Imagination," "War," etc.), died at age 82. RIP.

Tom Verlaine, guitarist/vocalist and founder of the seminal punk band Television, died at age 73. RIP.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                Annie Wersching, ​an actress who starred on 24, Bosch & Marvel’s Runaways, died of cancer at just age 45. RIP.
                she had a reoccurring role on The Rookie, and they killed her off earlier this season. I imagine they worked that out with her.
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Lanny Poffo joins his brother the Macho Man in the great beyond. RIP.

Comment

• Actress Melinda Dillon, a two-time Oscar nominee best known for the movies “A Christmas Story” and “Close Encounters of the Third Kind,” died on January 9 at the age of 83. RIP.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Designer Paco Rabanne died at age 86. RIP.

Comment

• Burt Bacharach, composer and songwriter behind dozens of songs from the 1950s to the 1980s, including “Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head,” “(They Long to Be) Close to You” and the theme from the movie “Arthur,” has died, at age 94.RIP.

Last edited by madducks; 02-09-2023, 05:23 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                          Burt Bacharach, composer and songwriter behind dozens of songs from the 1950s to the 1980s, including “Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head,” “(They Long to Be) Close to You” and the theme from the movie “Arthur,” has died, at age 94.RIP.
                          Wow, he wrote so many great songs for Dionne Warwick. RIP.

Comment

• Lloyd Morrisett, psychologist who came up with the idea for the children's TV show “Sesame Street” and co-founded it along with TV writer/producer Joan Ganz Cooney, died on Jan. 15 at the age of 93. RIP.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Trugoy the Dove, 1/3rd of the seminal rap group De La Soul, died at age 54. RIP.

Austin Majors, who as a child actor on NYPD Blue played Sipowicz's son, died from a fentanyl overdose at age 27. RIP.

Comment

• test is still alive
                                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                                X