No announcement yet.

*Official* In Memoriam Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ivan Reitman, who produced or directed many films including "Animal House," "Ghostbusters," & "Stripes" died at age 75. RIP.

Comment

• Lindsey Pearlman, actress in the TV series' "Chicago Justice" and "Empire," was found dead in Los Angeles on Friday, days after she was reported missing, according to the Los Angeles Police Department. She was 43. RIP.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Gary Brooker, co-founder and lead singer of the seminal rock band Procol Harum, died at age 76. RIP.

Mark Lanegan, lead singer of the seminal grunge band The Screaming Trees, died at age 57. RIP.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
          Gary Brooker, co-founder and lead singer of the seminal rock band Procol Harum, died at age 76. RIP.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Magician/comedian The Amazing Johnathan died at age 63. RIP.

Comment

• Actress Sally Kellerman, who played Major Margaret "Hot Lips" O'Houlihan in the original movie version of "M*A*S*H," has died at the age of 84. RIP.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Actor Johnny Brown, who played building superintendent Nathan Bookman on the 1970s sitcom "Good Times," died at age 84. RIP.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Go for Gin, the oldest living Kentucky Derby winner (1994), died at the ripe old age of 31. RIP.

Comment

• Oscar winning actor William Hurt died today of natural causes at age 71. RIP.

Comment

• Wrestling legend Scott Hall, aka Razor Ramon, died at age 63. RIP.

Comment

• 1996 Kentucky Derby winner Grindstone died at age 29. He had been the race's oldest living winner. RIP.

Comment

• Taylor Hawkins, drummer for the Foo Fighters died Friday shortly before the group was to play in Colombia. He was only 50 years old. RIP.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Hawkins also did some singing.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Not sure how long this video will be up. This is from six days ago in Argentina. It's amazing how quickly everything can change.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Paul Herman, actor known for his roles in "The Sopranos," "Goodfellas" and "The Irishman," has died at age 76. RIP.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X