Your Favorite Christmas Songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Alone On Christmas

Ukranian singer Daria Zaritskaya wowing us with her...uh...voice.

Last edited by madducks; 11-27-2023, 08:28 AM.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Switchfoot - Scrappy Little Christmas Tree

Christmas music for punks.

Last edited by madducks; 11-27-2023, 08:27 AM.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Lou Monte - Dominick The Donkey

A lost Christmas classic!

Last edited by madducks; 11-27-2023, 08:26 AM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Carpenters - Merry Christmas Darling

Last edited by madducks; 11-27-2023, 08:24 AM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Backstreet Boys - Last Christmas

Maybe this better version will finally put an end to all of the Whamageddon nonsense.

Last edited by madducks; 11-27-2023, 08:22 AM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Julian Casablancas - I wish It Was Christmas Today

Last edited by madducks; 11-27-2023, 08:50 AM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Rachael Leahcar - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

Last edited by madducks; 11-27-2023, 08:53 AM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Ronnie Milsap - Only One Night A Year

Last edited by madducks; 11-27-2023, 08:51 AM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Elvis Presley - On A Snowy Christmas Night

Last edited by madducks; 11-27-2023, 08:53 AM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Comment

• I had forgotten about that song lol. Now it's stuck in my head. Thanks Gregg.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                          I had forgotten about that song lol. Now it's stuck in my head. Thanks Gregg.
                          You are welcome. I do appreciate Peter G's cover but this haunting melody of the original is what sticks with me as well.

Comment

• Wolfgang Lohr & Ashley Slater - Zat You Santa Claus

UK based singer and trombonist Ashley Slater and Wolfgang Lohr from Berlin have teamed up for a Christmas song. The ‘Zat You Santa Claus’ original was composed by Jack Fox (1921) and later performed by Louis Armstrong (1953). In this contemporary Swing Hop / Jazz Hop cover version by Wolfgang Lohr & Ashley Slater there are warm vintage Big Band sounds and Big Beats to enjoy. A touch of Jazz, with a triplet Hip Hop beat and a fat bass line round off this new interpretation of the Xmas traditional song. Ashley Slater provides this tune real character with his distinctive and scratchy voice and he recorded a trombone section as well. Wolfgang Lohr has produced everything and arranged the rest of the brass and big band instruments. It's perfect for the Christmas season, with a mixture of modern and nostalgic vintage feeling!

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Merv Griffin featuring Maureen Reynolds - The Song Of The Christmas City (1962)

One of two songs (this is the B-side) written by Don Peterson for The Christmas City of the North Parade in Duluth, Minnesota.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• And here's the A-side with the similar title:

Merv Griffin - Christmas City (1962)

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X