Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sarah Palin better be good in the sack.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Are there a lot of ugly men in politics? I thought it was pretty much a good-looking person's game no matter the gender. I know there are ugly old men in politics, but a lot of them started out as good looking young men.
    pretty true - look at youth pics of older men

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
      Would anyone ever say "he better good in the sack" about an incompetent man in politics? Quick answer: No.
      anybody on this board? no. women in real life? sure. e.g., mitt romney, about whom i've heard similar comments from female friends. you think men have a corner on the lech market???
      "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
        anybody on this board? no. women in real life? sure. e.g., mitt romney, about whom i've heard similar comments from female friends. you think men have a corner on the lech market???
        my wife's overall takeaway from the first Obama-Romney debate was, "OMG I can't believe that guy is 65!"

I imagine a lot of conservative women made the "sack" comment about Bill Clinton.
        finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
        own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
        won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
        RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
        C Stallings 2, Casali 1
        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
        OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
          my wife's overall takeaway from the first Obama-Romney debate was, "OMG I can't believe that guy is 65!"

I imagine a lot of conservative women made the "sack" comment about Bill Clinton.
          We already know your wife is into old dudes.

Regardless, there's a huge difference between "I bet they are good in the sack" or "I'd love to get them in the sack" and they better be good in the sack. The first two indicate interest or lust, the later indicates that the person is worthless outside of possibly being objectified. I'm with Eld, you hear this all the time about women, but you're not going to hear it about men. It's misogynistic.

In one month you all have gotten Eld to stand up for both religion and Sarah Palin... stunning.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            We already know your wife is into old dudes.
            #shotsfired
            finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
            own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
            won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
            RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
            C Stallings 2, Casali 1
            1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
            OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Working...
            X