No announcement yet.

Trump 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In other news, Disney is now suing Ron DeSantis, so that will be interesting. I have never seen this before.

Comment

He’s being indicted on 7 counts tstemming from the mishandling documents case. The best part about this is he passed a law in 2017 upgrading the charge for mishandling top secret documents from a misdemeanor to a felony, in an effort to attack Hillary Clinton. LOL.

Comment

Does Trump get secret service protection while he's in prison?
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

His lawyers on this case have just quit, I wonder why?

In addition to TFG, some guy named Walt Nauta was also indicted.

It seems anyone who was in his orbit has seen their lives ruined. Why do they do it?

Comment

He has a loyalist he appointed, Aileen Cannon, overseeing his case, so I wouldn't bet on jail time just yet.

Comment

News broke yesterday that the clown also pressured Gov. Doug Ducey to claim fraud without any evidence and overturn the election results in Arizona.

This clown is really the best the GOP has to offer??

Comment

So many indictments, so little time

Comment

////////////////////////////////////////Fulton County Jail Inmate No. P01135809

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                    So many indictments, so little time
                    The next indictment that could come down is wire fraud. Trump's Save America super PAC raised about $250 million, on the lie that the election was stolen. Now the money is missing. I think they could really nail him on it.
                    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post

The next indictment that could come down is wire fraud. Trump's Save America super PAC raised about $250 million, on the lie that the election was stolen. Now the money is missing. I think they could really nail him on it.
                      Trump's wife and adult children (and spouses) could also get caught in that net. They all know that the grifter in chief doesn't earn all that money that they get from him.

Of course, the transfer of funds is probably very complicated and likely involves numerous fake organizations with numerous fake job titles and overly inflated salaries for the members of America's biggest crime family.
                      Last edited by madducks; 08-25-2023, 03:27 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Gang of thieves.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Jamie Raskin on Trump’s DISQUALIFICATION from running in 2024:

― Albert Einstein

Comment

A New York judge has found Donald Trump and his adult sons liable for fraud, saying the Trumps provided false financial statements for roughly a decade.​

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                              A New York judge has found Donald Trump and his adult sons liable for fraud, saying the Trumps provided false financial statements for roughly a decade.​
                              It won't affect his 2024 chances, but I'm glad he was brought to task for this and that will very likely lead to him having to pay millions in the civil suit. Maybe not as much as he grifted while in office, but it is something. He will, of course, claim this was a political attack, but it seems the evidence was so obvious and overwhelming, I don't know how any judge could have not come to this ruling.

Comment

Former Trump White House press secretary and current governor of Arkansas Sarah Huckabee Sanders could be facing criminal charges over "LecternGate."

Last edited by madducks; 10-19-2023, 07:24 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X