• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

1.04. Searching for Rod Serlings childhood home
    Rod Sterling attended Binghamton high school, as I learned in my walk around town. He stood 5 foot 4 and died an unfortunate early death at the age of 50

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied

Sorry, no

1.03 measuring the flow of the Susquehanna river
    1.04. Searching for Rod Serlings childhood home

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    I'm afraid I have some very bad news guys. After checking the website, I discovered that the high-tops sneaker production was limited to just 1,000 pairs and they are now completely sold out.

However, all is not lost. If you hurry, you can still be the envy of all your MAGA friends with the low-tops "T-REDWAVE" or "POTUS-45" white sneakers for $199 a pair.

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied

Sorry, no

I love bridges and rivers, but I do no measurements.

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Originally posted by umjewman View Post
    1.02 Attending or working at SUNY-Binghamton.

end of draft.
    Sorry, no

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    Trump introduced his new sneaker line today. They're priced at $399 a pair. Maybe he will start wearing them for court appearances lol.

Leave a comment:

• umjewman
    replied
    1.02 Attending or working at SUNY-Binghamton.

end of draft.

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied

That’s way too much notice.

Why are you always in Binghamton? Even SM doesn’t want to spend as much time in Binghamton and he lives there. WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN BINGHAMTON????
    1.01. waiting in line for Rumble Ponies season tix

Leave a comment:

• umjewman
    replied

Can't deny that, lol. Binghamton next week, be there !
    That’s way too much notice.

Why are you always in Binghamton? Even SM doesn’t want to spend as much time in Binghamton and he lives there. WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN BINGHAMTON????

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied

Good advice for you on a variety of topics, no? Zing!

Can't deny that, lol. Binghamton next week, be there !

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    I share similar sentiments, but more about Biden running again than his accomplishments, which I think have been sort of lost in the sauce. The Inflation Reduction Act, the Semiconductor Bill, & the Infrastructure bill have all been massive accomplishments that have been buried by the mishandling of the border.

It's horrifying to think the orange rapey traitor even has a shred of a chance to reclaim the job, but he does. Still, I think Biden wins once the rapey traitor's abortion stance becomes public.

Leave a comment:

• umjewman
    replied
    so I should have just shut up.
    Good advice for you on a variety of topics, no? Zing!

Also, I always saw Biden as a means to an end and did not imagine Trump would be back running again 4 years later. I agree that he very well may win in November which is horrifying but I’m totally unenthusiastic about voting for Biden. I’ll do it, of course, because the alternative is even worse, but it’s just pathetic that this is what we have got.

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied

It was generic, probably not worth my time or yours for me to dig it back up..but i am happy too if needed lol. Mostly I suppose I am frustrated with Biden and some of his policies which I believe are not helping him get re-elected and are just horrible from a moral perspective.
    I share your frustration with Biden.

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Originally posted by madducks View Post

I would never think it to be unreasonable that a president do his job. What was the issue that needed resolved?
    It was generic, probably not worth my time or yours for me to dig it back up..but i am happy too if needed lol. Mostly I suppose I am frustrated with Biden and some of his policies which I believe are not helping him get re-elected and are just horrible from a moral perspective.

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    Apologies, I think this thread is mostly just to vent about Trump, so I should have just shut up.
    No worries. I like to think of it as shit posting with a purpose.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X