Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• madducks
    replied
    Apparently, Trump is angry enough at Mitch McConnell that he is trying to undermine the Georgia runoff election, give the senate back to the Democrats, and oust Mitch as senate majority leader.

Leave a comment:

• nullnor
    Guest replied
    my day consists of Senfield at 11:30 and two and a half men for an hour after. even though I can stream them, and the coronavirus relief bill made streaming illegally a felony. .. understandably we already had illegal streaming police called malware.

Leave a comment:

• nullnor
    Guest replied
    I've been without cable for 2 years. antennae TV is really informative, in a bad way. it's a lot old shows, especially western. and it's a lot of lawyer advertisements for get quick rich schemes. I have no respect for it.

even though! the comet channel and TBD channel is the wave of the future.

most channels are the same but on different channels, and you are lucky to get PBS.

lets be honest, most people watch TV for the weather. which is STUPID! female weatherman in sleeveless dresses, gotta go with the sleeveless dresses. they got the weather down to an art.

Leave a comment:

• nullnor
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by madducks View Post
    Where is a loyal Trump supporter supposed to get their preferred "news" from now that Fox is being forced to tell the truth?
    they don't actually have access to cable TV. everyone mostly uses antennae's. economically poor Trump supporters actually getting slanted news on TV is actually an anomaly.

Leave a comment:

• swampdragon
    replied
    Originally posted by revo View Post
    Hey, there WAS voter fraud in Pennsylvania after all!

"A Pennsylvania man has been charged with illegally casting a ballot for President Trump in the name of his deceased mother in this year's presidential election, authorities announced on Monday.

Bruce Bartman faces two felony counts of perjury and one count of unlawful voting after casting an absentee ballot for Trump in the name of Elizabeth Bartman, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.

“In his political frustration, he chose to do something stupid,” Samuel Stretton, Bartman's lawyer, told the newspaper. “And for that he is very sorry.”

District Attorney Jack Stollsteimer told reporters at a news conference Bartman admitted he was able to register his dead mother to vote online and request an absentee ballot in her name, which he filled out and submitted.

Bartman was also able to secure an absentee ballot in the name of his mother-in-law, who is also deceased, but did not cast a ballot in her name. "
    https://thehill.com/homenews/531242-...th-voter-fraud
    You should follow Lt Governor of Pennsylvania- John Fetterman on twitter - he is quite smart and funny

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Hey, there WAS voter fraud in Pennsylvania after all!

"A Pennsylvania man has been charged with illegally casting a ballot for President Trump in the name of his deceased mother in this year's presidential election, authorities announced on Monday.

Bruce Bartman faces two felony counts of perjury and one count of unlawful voting after casting an absentee ballot for Trump in the name of Elizabeth Bartman, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.

“In his political frustration, he chose to do something stupid,” Samuel Stretton, Bartman's lawyer, told the newspaper. “And for that he is very sorry.”

District Attorney Jack Stollsteimer told reporters at a news conference Bartman admitted he was able to register his dead mother to vote online and request an absentee ballot in her name, which he filled out and submitted.

Bartman was also able to secure an absentee ballot in the name of his mother-in-law, who is also deceased, but did not cast a ballot in her name. "

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied
    "Too liberal" = not telling them what they want to hear.
    Agree, and he admitted as much. He wanted to hear conservative news only.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Originally posted by Ken View Post
    My dad told me the other day that Fox is getting too liberal. If he wanted to hear liberal news he would choose a different channel.

Needless to say, he and I don't exactly see eye to eye on politics. We manage to have a healthy relationship otherwise though.
    "Too liberal" = not telling them what they want to hear.

Leave a comment:

• Gregg
    replied
    Originally posted by Ken View Post
    My dad told me the other day that Fox is getting too liberal. If he wanted to hear liberal news he would choose a different channel.

Needless to say, he and I don't exactly see eye to eye on politics. We manage to have a healthy relationship otherwise though.
    I am glad to read this.

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied
    Where is a loyal Trump supporter supposed to get their preferred "news" from now that Fox is being forced to tell the truth?

Leave a comment:

• swampdragon
    replied
    from other patriots on parler?

because - well - facts don't matter

28 days until he is gone and not relevant anymore - and the repairs to the government and citizens can begin

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    When presented with lawsuits, both Fox Business (Lou Dobbs) and Newsmax RETRACTED any claim they made about SmartMatic and Dominion Voting Systems, both saying they had no factual evidence to support any claim made about fraudulent voting.

So basically they both spew BS, but when presented with reality, they backtrack VERY quickly.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    When presented with lawsuits, both Fox Business (Lou Dobbs) and Newsmax RETRACTED any claim they made about SmartMatic and Dominion Voting Systems, both saying they had no factual evidence to support any claim made about fraudulent voting.

So basically they both spew BS, but when presented with reality, they backtrack VERY quickly.

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    A fool and his money..........
    Now they just donate to the election fraud legal defense fund.

Leave a comment:

• heyelander
    replied
    So now that we see the failed coup attempts, the crackpot conspiracy theories, the stonewalling, the countless attempts at undermining the incoming administration, the mass firings, and the near total embarrassment of our country in these final days of the Dopey regime, how can this blatant attempt at destroying our democracy be prevented in the future?

- Should the timeline for the old administration leaving be shortened to "as soon as possible"?
    - Is this as good a reason for eliminating the Electoral College as we've ever seen? If the Electoral College does survive, should the timeline for certification be moved up?
    - Should a sitting president's attempts to undermine democracy by "reaching out" to state officials be an indictable offense?
    - Should there be an amendment to the Constitution that gives immediate access to sensitive materials to the new administration?
    - Should states be forced to count all mail-in votes on or before Election Day?
    I don't think a rushed transition is a great idea in most cases.
    Probably, but I can't see it getting enough states to support it to happen
    Can we indict sitting presidents? I thought this was somewhat believed to be a no. I think it's also a case by case basis.
    I don't think you get enough state support for anything that is obviously a reaction to Trump. I also don't think this is the type of thing that should need a Constitutional Amendment.
    I don't think the fed govt should force this to happen, not sure they can even, but I think now that states see this, and believe that mail-in balloting isn't going away, that they should adopt it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X