X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heyelander
    replied
    Originally posted by MagSeven View Post
    I've got a question regarding Congress counting the electoral votes in January. Can they contest the votes of the 4 battleground states and override the voters' selection? Or just decide not to count them?
    The last step is for Trump to call on the powers of the Insurrection Act to stop the liberal coup that is stealing the election from him. Then the US military will step in and reinstate Trump as the rightful president.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Seitzer
    replied
    Originally posted by MagSeven View Post
    I've got a question regarding Congress counting the electoral votes in January. Can they contest the votes of the 4 battleground states and override the voters' selection? Or just decide not to count them?
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1250205

Leave a comment:

• MagSeven
    replied

Leave a comment:

• fuhrdog
    replied
    Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
    Meanwhile, Joe Biden is your prize. Now we get to see what incompetent really looks like.

J
    For the last four years we have seen the most incompetent Potus in history so not really concerned with what Biden will do. I won't agree with everything but it will be refreshing to have an adult in the role.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Seitzer
    replied
    I'm surprised that once the Supreme Court saw that the honorable Ted Cruz was lined up to argue the case, they didn't just decide to resolve it by anointing him president by unanimous acclamation.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Originally posted by DMT View Post
    Such fresh takes J! Your political acumen is a wonder to behold.
    He's been so laughably wrong over the last half-decade, it's not even funny.

Leave a comment:

• DMT
    replied
    Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
    Where 2020 really was stacked, but at least there was COVID for an excuse. With the Supreme Court refusing to hear the petition, the deed is done except for the ceremonies.

What to expect from a Biden administration? My guess is two more years of Trump while the states realign their districts. The Democrats have a good Senate map for 2022, but the House is in serious jeopardy. The possibility of blowback is significant.

Meanwhile, Joe Biden is your prize. Now we get to see what incompetent really looks like.

J
    Such fresh takes J! Your political acumen is a wonder to behold.

Leave a comment:

• onejayhawk
    replied
    Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Millions of Democrats don't believe we had a fair election in 2016....but anyway, I'll let it go
    Where 2020 really was stacked, but at least there was COVID for an excuse. With the Supreme Court refusing to hear the petition, the deed is done except for the ceremonies.

What to expect from a Biden administration? My guess is two more years of Trump while the states realign their districts. The Democrats have a good Senate map for 2022, but the House is in serious jeopardy. The possibility of blowback is significant.

J

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    I like Republican judges with integrity.

Leave a comment:

• GwynnInTheHall
    replied
    Denied bitches.

Time to climb back under your rocks.

Most of you have anyhow.

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    Kayleigh McEnany inadvertently admits that Joe Biden won the election.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    I hadn't really thought about it, but it does make sense.

Trump's post-election behavior makes a lot more sense when you see how lucrative it is - Trump raises $170 Million as He Denies His Loss and Eyes the Future
    There’s a sucker born every minute!

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    I hadn't really thought about it, but it does make sense.

Trump's post-election behavior makes a lot more sense when you see how lucrative it is - Trump raises $170 Million as He Denies His Loss and Eyes the Future

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Seitzer
    replied
    Narrow misses for Biden:

-1.3% North Carolina
    -3.3% Florida

and not so close, but within 10%

-5.5% Texas
    -8.1% Ohio
    -8.3% Iowa

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Seitzer
    replied
    I thought it was interesting to look back at which states provided the margin for Joe Biden:

All states that he won with greater than 10% margin: 210 electoral votes
    +2 to 212, Maine 8.7% margin
    +4 to 216, New Hampshire 7.3% margin
    +10 to 226, Minnesota 7.1% margin
    +1 to 227, Nebraska 2nd CD 6.5% margin
    +16 to 243, Michigan 2.8% margin
    +6 to 249, Nevada 2.4% margin
    +20 to 269, Pennsylvania 1.2% margin
    +10 to 279, Wisconsin 0.6% margin
    +11 to 290, Arizona 0.3% margin
    +16 to 306, Georgia 0.3% margin

Leave a comment: