Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick 3 WR for this week

Fitzgerald, Hilton, Douglas, TWilliams, Boykin, Hopkins

I'm thinking Hilton, Douglas and Williams given Fitzerald's hammy, but I'm not sure whether I should start him instead of Douglas given the potential defensive matchup with Revis

I think the Falcons are going to trot Roddy White's carcass out there, and between him and Gonzalez, Revis won't be 100% focused on Douglas. But I'm worried the whole ATL offense just won't be very good, or if they do succeed it will be on the ground. I just don't trust Boykins at all. Too many better targets for Rodgers.

Miles Austin looked awful last week so I'd hope he is still bad and go with Williams. And then I'd go with Hilton and Hopkins. But if Schaub isn't playing or isn't anywhere near 100% I might sub in Douglas for Hopkins.

Comment

The Texans just named Case Keenum as their starting QB. I'd stay away from Hopkins.

I'd go with Hilton, T. Williams and Fitz (go with Douglas if you're worried about Fitz's hammy).
      14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
      RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
      WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
      TE: Olsen (NA)
      K: Lutz (7)
      DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Hilton for sure. T. Williams is 2nd of that group -- Eagles' secondary is putrid.

Everything else is a lottery ticket. Given the state of Fitz' hammy I'd probably go with Douglas and hope TB puts Revis on Gonzo (which they should but who knows if they will).
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Whew...thank goodness I went with my gut and benched Fitz...
          With Palmer at the helm, he's a very shaky WR1 play...he's only had 32 receptions this year in 7 games!!!

Comment

Working...
          X