WDIS- Running Back Bonanza!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDIS- Running Back Bonanza!

Well, a RB bonanza just in terms of quantity, not quality.

12 team, NO PPR.

Need to start 2 RB, 2 WR and 1 Flex from this soup of players:

RB: Leveon Bell (vs. Balt), Lamar Miller (vs. Buffalo - Revo loves pointing out my lack of attention to detail), Ridley (vs. Jets), Joseph Randle (vs. Philly), Zac Stacy (vs. Carolina)

WR: Larry Fitzgerald (vs. Seattle), Reggie Wayne (vs. Denver), Keenan Allen (vs. Jacksonville)

Thinking of benching Fitzgerald on the short week going against Sherman and a little dinged up, but not sure what to do at RB.
    Last edited by umjewman; 10-16-2013, 03:29 PM.

Hmmmmm......I think I'd eliminate Lamar Miller (wow, he's facing his own team?) and Randle, leaving Bell, Ridley and Stacy. Ridley bounced back in a big way, but the Jets have the #1 Run D, so by process of elimination I'd go with Bell and Stacy.

Comment

I think I would go Miller and Bell at RB, Wayne and Allen at WR and Ridley at Flex.

I sure hope Peyton is your QB.
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Sit Fitz at WR, so that clears that up. Definitely starting Randle.

I think Bell is the next best guy so let's make him RB2.

Stacy didn't practice today, is that a concern? I think it's time for Lamar Miller to finally step up so if Stacy is out I'd go with Miller over Ridley.

Comment

I think I'd go with Wayne and Allen as your WR's, Bell and Miller as your RBs and Randle as your flex.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
            I think I would go Miller and Bell at RB, Wayne and Allen at WR and Ridley at Flex.

I sure hope Peyton is your QB.
            We start two QBs and mine are Brees and Newton, since I went QB-QB in the first two rounds. Very helpful this week with Brees on a bye.

Comment

Very divisive question here. I'm not touching Ridley for anything this week. Don't let last week lull you in, the Pats love to change it up each week and this week they face the Jets who are tough on the run. I expect much less Ridley this week.

I think Lamar Miller is the top option you've got against a really reeling Buffalo team. The rest of your backs are pretty tightly grouped but I like Bell for the pure fact he will get the ball a lot.

I'm going against the grain on Fitz. In three road games, the Seahawks have given up big yardage to receivers twice (Andre Johnson 110, TY Hilton 140) and there's no reason Fitz can't be adequate as a WR2 this week. I love both of your other WR so I'd start all three with Miller and Bell.

Comment

Bell, Miller, and Randle would be my choices at RB/Flex.
                Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Trautdiggity View Post
                  Very divisive question here. I'm not touching Ridley for anything this week. Don't let last week lull you in, the Pats love to change it up each week and this week they face the Jets who are tough on the run. I expect much less Ridley this week.

I think Lamar Miller is the top option you've got against a really reeling Buffalo team. The rest of your backs are pretty tightly grouped but I like Bell for the pure fact he will get the ball a lot.

I'm going against the grain on Fitz. In three road games, the Seahawks have given up big yardage to receivers twice (Andre Johnson 110, TY Hilton 140) and there's no reason Fitz can't be adequate as a WR2 this week. I love both of your other WR so I'd start all three with Miller and Bell.
                  golly youre smart
                  After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Stacy & L. Miller at RB. Wayne & K. Allen at WR. Then either Fitz or J. Randle at Flex. Since its not a PPR, I think that I'd sit Fitz.
                    14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
                    RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
                    WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
                    TE: Olsen (NA)
                    K: Lutz (7)
                    DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Working...
                    X