Week 12 musings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 12 musings...

Looks like Niners QB Kaepernick has found his home, at least for now. That being said, this team lives and dies by their defense.

A few weeks ago, I thought JJ Watt was a lock for Defensive Player of the year, but now I'm not so sure with the play of Aldon Smith in recent weeks.

Coaches to be canned are: Romeo Crenel, Norv Turner, Jason Garrett, Andy Reid, Rex Ryan. Anyone else ?

If there was ever a team that needed home-field in the playoffs, its Seattle, as they simply can't win away from home. Now, Sherman and Browner might be suspended for drugs.

The Bears O-line looked decent especially compared to that Monday night fiasco a week ago.

Am I the only one who finds it a tad disturbing that the Colts cheerleaders cut their hair. A good gesture but still...

Rams corner, Janoris Jenkins picked off two passes and ran them both back for TD's. Needless to say, he was on my bench this week.

Pittsburgh has 11 turnovers, in the past two weeks. Roethlisberger for MVP, anyone ?

Despite his early season success, Vikes QB Ponder is regressing. How do you only manage 159 yards passing on 43 attempts ?

With all the talk about Andrew Luck, Reggie Wayne might be the MVP of the Colts this season.

Not only did the Raiders lose, they will be forking over a high draft pick, to the team that beat them. Rubbing salt in the wound, Dalton outperformed Palmer.

Is there a team that has a worse offence than KC ? They haven't scored 20 points in a game since September.
Working...
X