Week 7 musings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 7 musings...

Watching the QB play of some of these weekend games was painful (Arizona/Minnesota; Oakland/Jacksonville).

Cam Newton is in the midst of a sophomore slump for the ages. Most predicted some regression this season but his play had been mindbogglingly bad.

This year, Washington seems to be like Carolina was last year. Exciting to watch but not quite good enough to win.

The Skins loss of TE Fred Davis is a big one. Enter Chris Cooley...

While I like watching RGIII, I can't shake the feeling he will get killed while scrambling at some point.

How Washington allowed Victor Cruz to score that game-winning TD is anyone's guess.

If there was any doubt, of the current QB's, Eli Manning is the " one " QB you want when you need a game-winning drive.

Welcome back, Chris Johnson, it has been a while.

If you are Greg Jennings, these past two weeks just shows how expendable you are, as the Packer wideout depth is the deepest in the league.

When does Buffalo defensive coordinator Dave Wannstedt get canned ? When Tennessee score 35 on you, on your home field...

Speaking of bad defense, is there a worse defense in the league than the Saints ? They made mediocre Josh Freeman look like Dan Fouts (giving up 420 passing yards versus Tampa Bay).

Arizona has given up 29 sacks in the last 4 games. However, I'd lay about 50% of the blame on the Arizona QB's for these sacks.

I don't care what anyone says on Baltimore, Ray Rice is your best offensive player, not Joe Flacco. Get Rice the ball as often as possible.

Much like Adrian Peterson, Terrell Suggs is proving to be a medical miracle.

The return of TE Dustin Keller will help the Jets offense immensely.

Is it just me but was this past weekend, the first time Browns QB Brandon Weeden did not throw an INT in a game ?

How does DeAngelo Williams only manage to get 2 carries for Carolina ?

Cincy's coach Marvin Lewis always seem to challenge the oddest plays.
Working...
X