NFC only auction league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFC only auction league

First year of an 8 team NFC only auction league. Guys are kept based off of three year contracts. We can extend after the second year for $5 per year extended. $200 cap.We play One QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRS, 1 TE , 1 Flex plus Kicker and Defense. I think I may be thin at WR but with the two Tight ends, I am not too worried. Also we added two bench spots that will can be filled after the draft. Thoughts??

QB- Eli Manning- $ 27
    Michael Vick- $24

RB- Matt Forte- $37
    Mark Ingram- $8
    Pierre Thomas- $8
    Evan Royster- $ 5
    James Starks- $2

WR- Greg Jennings- $28
    Victor Cruz- $27
    Randall Cobb- $3
    Reuben Randall- $2
    Nick Toon- $1

TE- J. Finley- $18
    B. Pettigrew- $8

K- Robbie Gould- $ 1
    Def: Seattle- $1

I would have spent more on RB and less on QB. If you're only using half the NFL universe, two top QBs is a luxury you probably can't afford.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

yeah, if you can't play a QB at flex (and I assume you can't) that's an eighth of your budget sitting on the bench every week.
      In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Working...
      X