Tough Keeper Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough Keeper Call

So I can keep two and I have three really strong options. It's non-PPR and I pick third overall. It's tough to call keepers yet but for sure Rice and Megatron will be available, Foster won't, McCoy and Rodgers are up in the air so I may have a less than desirable slot there. We can keep players each year by advancing them two rounds (a la RJP4P). Here are my three choices with the pick they will cost this year:

Marshawn Lynch (6)
    A.J. Green (8)
    Jordy Nelson (11)

They are all great values and I can try to trade whichever I don't keep, but I'm really torn on which two to keep.

Green is a stud who will be worth keeping for a few more years, so I would definitely keep him.

Was Nelson's 2012 a fluke? Was Lynch's? If your answer to one of these questions is "yes," then keep the other one.

Otherwise, Nelson is the better value unless it looks like RB will be really thin.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
      Green is a stud who will be worth keeping for a few more years, so I would definitely keep him.

Was Nelson's 2012 a fluke? Was Lynch's? If your answer to one of these questions is "yes," then keep the other one.

Otherwise, Nelson is the better value unless it looks like RB will be really thin.
      What he said.
      14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
      RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
      WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
      TE: Olsen (NA)
      K: Lutz (7)
      DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Any other thoughts, remember, non-PPR. Thanks

Comment

Green & Nelson.

Comment

In PPR it is Green and Nelson by far for me. In non-PPR I could see going Lynch and one of the WR's. As you said tough call, for me too much crap surrounding Lynch so I probably go with the WR's.

Comment

Working...
            X