Divisional Playoff Round Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divisional Playoff Round Discussion Thread

Niners! I was so excited for the damn game I woke up at 7 AM.

You sure it wasn't the nightmare that is Drew Brees, throwing his 3rd, 4th and 5th touchdowns? :woot:

Comment

Jimmy Graham hurt. Bad news for the Ain'ts.

Comment

+39, Pierre Thomas got put to sleep. Holy ****!

Comment

the Niners D is forcing the Saints into very sloppy play, but with 4 turnovers, to only have a 3 pt lead isn't great.

The D needs to play as well in the 2nd half as they did in the 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            the Niners D is forcing the Saints into very sloppy play, but with 4 turnovers, to only have a 3 pt lead isn't great.

The D needs to play as well in the 2nd half as they did in the 1st.
            I'll totally take this start. Watching everyone of our games this season has shown me that the Niners let teams comeback when they have a big lead. They stop playing D. So I think a small lead is actually better for the team.

Comment

Mother****ing Crabs. Three drive killing drops.

Comment

Can we please change the title of this thread to Jude's masturbatory musings?
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Saints are incredibly sloppy and the 49ers offense is incredibly inept. Makes for an interesting game.
                  After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Sproles is playing scared, it's pathetic.
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                      Can we please change the title of this thread to Jude's masturbatory musings?
                      I'm flattered by your fantasy but no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                        Sproles is playing scared, it's pathetic.
                        Yeah, that 13 catches and the long TD was pathetic...

And I think that the Niners TD came with a little too much time on the clock...
                        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Christ, you might want to double the one guy on the SF side who seems to be capable of catching the ball, but that would make too much sense.

Great game by the Niners... absolutely unbelievable ending.
                          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                          -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                            Christ, you might want to double the one guy on the SF side who seems to be capable of catching the ball, but that would make too much sense.

Great game by the Niners... absolutely unbelievable ending.
                            You'd think, great job Williams, mother#*&$(#. Great game but man what a pathetic collapse on D.
                            - Terence McKenna

Comment

absolutely unreal.

Comment

Working...
                              X