Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erik View Post
    One cornerback. DRC came in a trade.

The bigger issue is that they play on a D that's coordinated by a former O-Line coach who has no idea what he's doing or how to use them. Also that they are getting no help from the linebackers and safeties, who are awful.
    Let's not forget, they got DRC for Kevin Kolb, in a deal that actually looks pretty good for the Eagles even though their defense blows.

Kevin Kolb for Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and a 2012 second-round pick. Many experts felt that just getting the second-round pick for Kolb was a steal.

Comment

Originally posted by off_the_wall View Post
      San Fran's D is legit, and they better hope that weather is a factor in muting some of Green Bay's offensive production come January.
      I will pray that field is muddy, muck, and mire.

Comment

Originally posted by off_the_wall View Post
        Speaking of Matt Casell, he is done after hand surgery. Welcome...Tyler Palko.
        Will we see Ricki Stanzi? Not unless Palko goes down I think. On that basis, I give him til the Bears game to make his debut.

I was checking my games before kickoff, to see if there were any matchups I had to worry about. The only player, on either team, in any league, is Desmond Jennings, and I won without him. Strange. No one to root for or against.

J
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
          I was checking my games before kickoff, to see if there were any matchups I had to worry about. The only player, on either team, in any league, is Desmond Jennings, and I won without him. Strange. No one to root for or against.

J
          You must be in a very deep league if you're starting Desmond Jennings.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            He'd score more than Frank Gore did. &(^^**%$%$&&%%
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
              I was checking the score this morning, then came here thinking I had made this exact mistake. As chancellor says, he would have been an improvement on some of my players, though I am glad CJ1/2K decided to sober up. He might be useful if I make the playoffs.

Greg Jennings had a fine game.

J
              Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
              X