Conference Championship Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conference Championship Games

Peyton Manning is looking like the time off in December may have done him some good. After throwing 14 picks in his last 7 regular season games, he's gone 6 playoff quarters without an interception.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Gronkowski is such a beast.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

After starting the season 10-0, the Patriots finish by losing 5 out of 8. Once again Denver does just enough to get the win.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

And the happiest man in football is Roger Goodell...the Pats lose and they lose because of his bullshit extra point rule.
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Carolina simply owns the first half this post-season.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I wondered what it would look like if Carolina could play well during both halves of the game. Now i know. Damn, the Panthers are scary good. The Broncos have to be wondering what they've gotten themselves into.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

too easy for the Panthers all season, including postseason. they smell like a team that gets suckered into the SB hype in a big way (heck, the QB just had a son that he named "Chosen".)

they're talented enough, but the Broncos defense is spectacular. love the 5.5 pts....

Panthers should be in the hunt for the next several years, though.
              finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
              own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
              won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
              RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
              C Stallings 2, Casali 1
              1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
              OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                too easy for the Panthers all season, including postseason. they smell like a team that gets suckered into the SB hype in a big way (heck, the QB just had a son that he named "Chosen".)

they're talented enough, but the Broncos defense is spectacular. love the 5.5 pts....

Panthers should be in the hunt for the next several years, though.
                Imagine how good they would have been with a #1 receiver.
                Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

agreed. they have a stud QB and a lot of great defensive players.
                  finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                  own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                  won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                  RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                  C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                  1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                  OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                    Kelvin Benjamin has to be bummed that he missed the entire year.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                      or even a #2. The receiving corps is mostly a collection of 3's & 4's.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                        Kelvin Benjamin has to be bummed that he missed the entire year.
                        Owners with Benjamin in 2 keeper leagues are bummed that that he missed the entire year.

Denver may have the #1 defense but I am thinking this looks a lot like Seattle-Denver from a couple of years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                          They've somehow managed to turn Ted Ginn into a consistent threat, even though he's still Ted Ginn with the drops and all.
                          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                            That's the team's fault. I guess they were hoping smells would emerge as the 2, maybe Funchess.
                            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                            X