No announcement yet.

NFL Week 3 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bears are already in fire sale mode and will start Jimmy Claussen this week, so 3-1 is a real good possibility.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
      Antonio Brown's fantasy value will take a hit as long as Michael Vick is throwing to him instead of Roethlisberger. His NFL record streak of 35 consecutive regular-season games with at least five catches and 50 yards could be in jeapordy.
      I honestly can't see this......Vick was in a terrible situation with the Jets. no receiving weapons outside of Decker, no running game to speak of, and a coach who couldn't decide who to start on a weekly basis. he now gets an OC that loves to air it out. Pittsburgh might lost to Baltimore this week, but I believe that Brown will still continue on as a top 3 receiver.

Comment

Originally posted by redbroyer View Post
        I honestly can't see this......Vick was in a terrible situation with the Jets. no receiving weapons outside of Decker, no running game to speak of, and a coach who couldn't decide who to start on a weekly basis. he now gets an OC that loves to air it out. Pittsburgh might lost to Baltimore this week, but I believe that Brown will still continue on as a top 3 receiver.
        I hope that you are right.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X