No announcement yet.

NFL Week 2 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations to those who streamed DeAngelo Williams today for his 3 TD game. He'll make a nice handcuff to LeVeon Bell the rest of the way.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Redskins backup RB Matt Jones with 19 carries for 123 yards and 2 TDs. Starter Alfred Morris had 18 carries for 59 yards. Could there be a RB controversy brewing in Washington?
      Last edited by madducks; 09-20-2015, 04:41 PM.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
        Redskins backup RB Matt Williams with 19 carries for 123 yards and 2 TDs. Starter Alfred Morris had 18 carries for 59 yards. Could there be a RB controversy brewing in Washington?
        Matt Williams may join the Skins after he gets canned by the Nats, but yeah, Matt Jones will certainly demand more touches going forward.

DeMarco Murray with 10 yards on 15 carries in his Eagle career thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          DeMarco Murray with 10 yards on 15 carries in his Eagle career thus far.
          I benched the wrong Murray this week.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Tony Romo leaves with a shoulder/collarbone injury. Didn't look good.

Comment

Romo broken collarbone. Gone for the year. Ugh.

Comment

Romo broken collarbone. Gone for the year. Ugh.
                I saw 8 weeks.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                  I saw 8 weeks.
                  He's getting a CT scan this morning to look for muscle damage. That will be the determinant as to how long he is out. I'd guess 8 weeks is the minimum right now. Muscle damage can make it much longer.
                  Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Cowboys expected to put Romo on IR/designated for return. If so, his earliest return date would be Thanksgiving.
                    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

It was the bloodiest week for survivor pools that I've seen in a long time. I am out in all 5 -- took NO in two, BAL in one, TEN in one and TB in the office loser pool (opposite of survivor).

75% of entries gone in my big one. The office loser pool will end tonight if the Jets win. Three of 35 people are left, two who have the Jets tonight and one who took SF. In a no-stakes pool with people from a Phillies board I'm on, there has not been a correct pick yet, though two have Indy tonight.
                      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Drew Brees could miss "multiple weeks" with a rumored rotator cuff injury.

Comment

Adam Schefter reports Jay Cutler will miss "at least 2 weeks,"

Comment

Adam Schefter reports Jay Cutler will miss "at least 2 weeks,"
                            Just imagine the fun if Jimmy Clausen can actually lead the Bears to a win in one of those two games.
                            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

I used to think it a joke, but the Redskins have the best 3rd string QB, again, this time either RG III or Colt McCoy. generally the most worthless attribute in the NFL, but will they be able to leverage? tough to trade in that league
                              finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                              own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                              won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                              RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                              C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                              1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                              OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

2-0 teams

AFC
                                Patriots, Jets
                                Bengals

Broncos

NFC
                                Cowboys
                                Packers
                                Falcons, Panthers
                                Cardinals

0-2 teams

AFC

Ravens
                                Colts, Texans

NFC
                                Eagles, Giants
                                Lions, Bears
                                Saints
                                Seahawks
                                finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                                own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                                won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                                RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                                C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                                1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                                OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Working...
                                X