Rate my team (1st of 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate my team (1st of 3)

12-team PPR redraft. Decimal scoring, all TDs 6, prizes for top 3 in H2H, total points and all-play record. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 K, 1 D/ST, 1 Coach. Coaches get 4 for a win, 2 for a tie, 0 for a loss.

Third round reversal (1-12, 12-1, 12-1, then 1-12, 12-1 for the rest). I picked from the 9 slot.

QB Romo (11.4), Flacco (13.4)
    RB Hill (2.4), Stewart (5.4), Ivory (6.9), Bush (9.4), Mason (12.9), Hillman (16.9), Ridley (20.9)
    WR D. Thomas (1.9), Jeffery (3.4), Landry (4.9), Charles Johnson (7.4), Hurns (15.4), M. Wilson (17.4)
    TE J. Thomas (8.9), Ebron (14.9)
    K Prater (18.9)
    D/ST BUF (10.9)
    C BAL (19.4)

The first round started Bell, Julio, Lacy, Charles, Peterson, A. Brown, Lynch, Dez. That was all five of the RBs I considered worthy of a first-round pick, so it was between Demaryius and ODB. ODB's hamstrings were the tiebreaker. He went at 10, and the first round finished with Anderson and Luck. The team in the 12 spot started Luck-Gronk, which is an unusual strategy.

Since I went WR in round 1 I wanted RB in round 2 and was choosing between Hill and Forsett. I went with the higher upside.

In the third I was choosing between Jeffery and L. Miller. The tiebreaker was that I am keeping Miller in my auction league so I went with Jeffery. Miller went at the next pick.

In the fourth I was not in love with any RB/WRs at the ADPs around there, and it was too early for QB or TD (Luck/Rodgers and Gronk/Graham were gone). So I went with Landry, who I think will be extremely consistent in PPR.

I am leery of rookie RBs not named Abdullah (who went at 3.12) in redrafts this year, so in the 5th and 6th I went with two veteran RBs who should see a big jump in touches this year.

After that it was pretty much BPA. Even though it is a league with 6 points for TD passes, a lot of owners in this league tend to wait on QB. After Luck (1.12) and Rodgers (2.3) went, there were no QBs until a run in the 6th (Big Ben 6.1, Brees 6.5, Peyton 6.6, Ryan 6.7, Wilson 6.8). If Wilson had been there at 6.9 I would have taken him. But I didn't see the point of snagging anyone else that early. There were no more QBs taken until the 11th. After Stafford went at 11.2, I grabbed Romo at 11.4.

I was shocked to get Hillman in the 16th. Other than that I don't think there were any major surprises on my end. So, what do you think?
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.
Working...
X