Keeper Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeper Question

In a 5 pt per passing TD league with all positions getting bonuses at certain intervals, which one do you keep? Cost is in parenthesis)

Cam Newton (8th round)
    Keenan Allen (7th round)
    Joique Bell (8th round)

All are kind of unexciting and fairly valued.

Comment

I'd keep Newton, he has the most upside, IMO. Bell is going to have competition for carries, this after a very underwhelming year.

And there are a ton of WR's that are equal or better than Allen...
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

I would also lean towards Cam Newton.
        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

I believe Bell is the best value of the three.

I believe it will be Bell's job to lose in Detroit and with that an 8th rd value is excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
            I believe it will be Bell's job to lose in Detroit and with that an 8th rd value is excellent.
            Hmmm...interesting; I'd have put Bell last of the three since I think Abdullah will out gain him this year.

I'd keep Newton. He's sure to produce at 8th round level, and has massive upside.
            Last edited by chancellor; 07-17-2015, 12:47 PM.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Thanks everyone. This is my dilemma and Revo summed it up the best-all are pretty blah.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post

I have Joique Bell in a keeper league at $16 (where top available RBs will go for $50-$60) and don't think I'm making him one of my five keepers. I agree with Chance that Abdullah will out-gain him this season.

Comment

Working...
                X